theOutnet.com

they keep postponing it. it was supposed to start back in Feb. and now they are probably gonna postpone it again.

ugh, I guess you can't really expect much from NAP.

very frustrating for their customers. they are getting late i suppose

my god - they update nap twice a week. You think they could update this site as well. I really want it to open, but then again, i'm expecting it to have a lot of the crap pieces they couldn't sell before.

i'm betting that things will be all the stuff no one wants but i think they're getting stock from major department stores that didn't sell as well... not sure

i'm willing to be 100 dollars that a cropped green/white jacket by DVF will be up there. and some of those marc jacob strappy silk tops ...i'm not sure why i'm waiting for them to open this site up...

it will be one of those sites where the mark down is not even near spectacular but people will buy just like they do off YOOX.

^ I know I saw a full on article about it the other day, including pieces you could buy. So much hype...

I'm anxiously waiting... Do they at least have a new launch date now? This is taking forever :(

The Outnet is live!

Typical, just when I have no more money for shopping this month!

have u guys found anything interesting yet??

am kinda disapointed by it

Ah damn, most of the brands I want aren't live yet. I see all the cheapest Alexander Wang has sold out.

i am very disapointed, esp with the prices (which isnt really a surprise) but the range isnt very great either.

They did have a reasonably priced Marc Jacobs bag which has since sold out. I wonder what time they put new items on the site?

I only saw one pair of shoes I liked but they only had them in one size and it wasn't mine!

There were a couple of other things I looked at but they're obviously going to be very limited in stock and sizes, as it's supposed to be mostly unsold N-A-P stuff right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->