theOutnet.com

I am extremely disappointed.. there's just not much to choose from..

And if all the good stuff is gone in just a few hours (as seen now), the once-a-week update will not keep this site interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a few pieces I liked and price was not bad, but everything in my size was SOLD OUT. Ugh. I'm not disappointed but not overly happy either

Can't see anything I like *sigh* Are the links which aren't clickable for certain Designers, future coming or sold out.

I think those are designers they WILL carry. Because you can still click on things which are sold out, but you don't find out until you arrive at the page. It's pretty much what I expected. They haven't reduced their prices at all since they were sitting on the NAP sale page 6 months ago. So nice things to be had, but still overpriced.

I found a few pieces I liked and price was not bad, but everything in my size was SOLD OUT. Ugh. I'm not disappointed but not overly happy either

Same thing happened to me - the shoes, dress and skirt I liked/thought were reasonably priced were all sold out in my size.

It sucks that they only update their site once a week. :(

:censored: I had a few things in my shopping bag, went out for dinner & came back to see pretty much EVERYTHING has sold out. Even the fugly stuff :doh:

:lol: I caved & ordered this...

theoutnet.com

28896_fr_l.jpg
28896_in_l.jpg

I can foresee there being shipping issues, just a gut instinct. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly!

severely disappointed. when will the department stores (barneys :woot:) launch their sales, anyone want to guess?

LAME :lol:

just as expected!
i mean come on, there comes a time where all these things they had on NAP for EVER on sale (may i add) will not be as "desirable" dare i say at the exact same discount as they had it in the first place... that is why all the good things have sold out first of course!

hmmm... i put myself under strict rules NOT to buy anything from that website unless it is SUPER CHEAP :innocent:

maybe they need to add the remaining brands and a larger offer.. as so far it is only the actual sales pieces from NAP

:censored: I had a few things in my shopping bag, went out for dinner & came back to see pretty much EVERYTHING has sold out. Even the fugly stuff :doh:

:lol::lol:

I'm very disappointed. A lot of the dresses aren't even reduced from when they were in the sale section. The selection is so small.

I wish the site would remove the sold out items. What's the point of keeping up the unavailable items for days on end.

I was extremely disappointed by the selection.
I can find about 70% of that stuff on ebay for 40% less than they are selling it for.

How overhyped was this?? I don't think any of us are impressed are we? Vogue UK gave it a glowing reference but a total let down

Never has overpriced, out of season fashion looked so cr*p....NAP definately plays a strong in high fashion internet retailing albeit at a price but this is a joke.

They've put a lot more stock up & the prices seem more reasonable this time...

i really want to buy something but there is nothing that appeals to me at all! i remember seeing most of the stuff of NAP sale section at exactly the same price

a bit disappointed :( but at least my credit card is happy!

I think some of it is really good, for example Alexander Wang vest dresses (which I think are very overpriced as it is) end up costing the same as the Zara equivalent. However they do sell out really quickly, and shoes are available in very limited sizes. Everything I click on I only realize after I've clicked is sold out :(

so disappointed with this site..
we have waited for so long(it was said the outnet was supposed to open in Feb)
but when I checked,
the discount is not enough
and the products are not that hit
anyway,I prefer the real oulet shops than the website

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"