theOutnet.com

still, if it's free, i'll take it! even if it'll sit in the back of my wardrobe :lol:

thats a lovely dress!

i am so tempted to have a look on the website but i think i shouldnt shop anymore this month..at least no more expensive purchases!

anyone who loves balmain they have it on there today , a coat that was £22,000 is now down to £9,000 :o shame they havent got menswear on there

the good pieces such as the classic black blazer was only avail in a 34 and sold out quick so i am not impressed. it went live a few days ago but to be honest it did not excite me.. i was looking for the denim shoulder pad blazer.. :(

the good pieces such as the classic black blazer was only avail in a 34 and sold out quick so i am not impressed. it went live a few days ago but to be honest it did not excite me.. i was looking for the denim shoulder pad blazer.. :(

i think give it a couple of weeks and they will have it , id like to think so anyway.
i knew the blazer would sell quickly

leyla m the denim shoulder pad jacket was avaible on net-a-porter during the sales

BoP,
true but i was hoping it would hit the outnet :smile:
anyway, i guess im over it already... wow that was quick :lol:

apparently the sale start time will be announced by email tomorrow...

i am so upset, i am practically crying.
didn't know about the sale and i must have deleted the email. damn it!!!
hope you all buy lots of nice things!!!

the website is not working now...
i guess they will have problems with the servers once the sale starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->