Tiiu Kuik

i've always wanted to do her website!!!! i've been meaning to ask if any of you are willing to scan editorials and stuff of her, since i have only 2 editorials myself (i'm just a poor Estonian schoolgirl anyway). but i can do all the programming and layout.

thank you so much!!!!!! they are great !!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flower: :flower: :flower: im reallly happy no :blush:

thank you!!!!

i'm sad that people take innocence as something that is lame. i personally love Tiiu because she has it. i'm glad that at least some of the designers (like yohji yamamoto) find innocence as something to look up to.

Originally posted by xiu@Jan 25th, 2004 - 6:18 am
i've always wanted to do her website!!!! i've been meaning to ask if any of you are willing to scan editorials and stuff of her, since i have only 2 editorials myself (i'm just a poor Estonian schoolgirl anyway). but i can do all the programming and layout.
you are estonian to :flower:

OK people, so I guess we're going to make this website about TIIU.. I'm going to work on the design next month. So pls be patient..

There's an editorial in August 2003 The Face, I'll scan it in later :flower:
PM me your e-mail :wink:

Girls, I think I have found another supermodel to obsess with other than Ujjwala. I still love Ujj but I saw these pics & instantly fell in love!

She's Fabulous!

I LOVE everything about her. Her mole, her jaw, lips. Light brown hair! For some reason I thought she was Icelandic coz of the name But I was wrong. Estonian. Yeah, I think she's Miles prettier than Carmen Kass but I love Carmen, too.

100109895.jpg
100122921.jpg

100110927.jpg
100122790.jpg

I LOVE Tiiu !!!

:woot: :heart: :wub:

2D327A.jpg

I'm gonna try to post a bigger pic.. hehe
I think its a very nice picture of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads