Tiiu Kuik

That's so sad! It won't hurt her though. Remember that tumble Kurkova took at the Versace Fall 2002 H/C show? And she is still on top :flower: Poor Tiiu :(

Ouch- the shoe doesn't look properly scuffed up on the bottom for such a slippery looking runway.

I think EVERY model has some kind of mishap happen on the runway!!!
She'll be fine!! And move on to the next big show!!!
Its NO BIG DEAL!!!

Just hoping Tiiu's alright! :flower:

That's gotta be real embarassing! I sometimes fall in public places where there's little people and turn bright red! Imagine falling and seeing people taking pics of you and when you're already the center of attention right at that moment! :ninja: I'd hide myself!

I know it's just the weird world of fashion, but shouldn't they still have some sort of guidelines to prevent these things from happening... I mean, some of the shoes I've seen models wearing look kind of treacherous. They could really hurt themselves in them! :o

It's not such a big deal...things happen, people fall....
If I started to count the amount of times i've fallen on stage or in competition.....i'd be sitting here 'till tomorrow.

Awww, horrible for such a thing to happen. I actually saw Tiuu on 7th Avenue, she was coming out of 550..so I bet she was trying on that same dress she fell on from ODR. She is absolutely gorgeous. She looks better in person that in the pics. She has a very hot body too...the tiny waist and the big hips. I am pretty sure this wont affect her career either.

For some reason, I find the fact that she's pretty young makes it worse. I dunno, I'd think a younger person might be more embarrassed generally.

I totally agree..Tiiu is established..a lil tumble isnt gonna kill her career.

And maybe it wasnt just the shoes..maybe her skirt was a lil tight around the knees or something of that sort.

all will be fine in the end

ouch
I always feel bad for models when they trip :cry: poor tiiu - I doubt they'll hold it against her, she's lovely

ahhhhhhhh.....how heartbreaking! I am so sad. Poor Tiiu. She is still the best!

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/f.../2396486]Source

A hold-your-breath moment: The audience gasped when model Tiiu's black satin pump got caught in the hem of her aubergine ruffled pants and she fell face-first into the runway. She stayed on the floor for what seemed like an eternity -- shades of the Sarah Jessica Parker character in one episode of Sex and the City -- but picked her self up and continued on.

When she came out for a curtain-call walk with the other models at the end of the show, she had a Mona Lisa smile on her face.

When she came out for a curtain-call walk with the other models at the end of the show, she had a Mona Lisa smile on her face.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Bravo bravo bravo :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->