Tiiu Kuik

If anyone's not too busy, could they possibly shrink this image down to avatar size? I'm not sure how to do this on my avatar, and I think it would be perfect! :woot: Thank-you so, so much in advance! :flower:

Tiiu looks great in her Feb. Bazaar editorial, heck she always looks great :blush:

awww

i watched the video on the fashion week site, but you don't see it. All you see is the next model looking to her left with a few people in the audience looking away.

I love tiuu, i feel bad for her :( Why couldn't it have been someone else?

so what did happen to Tiuu actually? the link didn't work for me... :(

Sheesh! :wacko: Lucky she's already established herself as a favourite. I don't hink it will be too damaging to her career. B)

holy lord!lucky for her such stuff doesnt stick in peoples minds for long so long as she wasnt injured all is well>>

holy lord!lucky for her such stuff doesnt stick in peoples minds for long so long as she wasnt injured all is well>>

:huh: I hope people will forget this soon.. Because I really like her. Anyway, that doesn't change a thing. I'm still making this website about her; tiiukuik.com. Feel free to write to me if you have any ideas..

She'll recover, if she got back up - she'll be fine :kiss:

hehe, bit of a laugh, quite funny, but she'll be roight.

but look at the height and how thin those things are...bejesus no wonder she fell! serves her right for tryin to walk in unwalkable shoes...

I wouldn't say it served her right--that's a bit mean! It's not like models are given to complaining to OSHA about hazardous working conditions, but this has happened before. Chloe Sevigney wiped out a few months ago and got a couple of teeth knocked out when she hit the floor.

I would say that the shoes Tiiu was given weren't terribly safe. I mean, if she couldn't walk safely in them down a flat, even runway, then imagine what hazards they'd be to an ordinary woman walking down the sidewalk.

I feel bad for the woman. That had to be seriously embarrasing, plus she's probably got a couple of bruises on her from the fall. I'm sure she'll be just fine, but still, that had to really suck at the time.

OMG, poor girl :cry:
I like her and hope that people will forget about this soon :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->