Gucci Indy Bag F/W 07.08 : Natasha Poly by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot

These shots are less intence, but certainly much better than the preview. Thanks!

Even though they're not as striking as the first image, I like these newer ads more... thans for scanning!

The first leg of Natasha Poly’s FW07 Gucci run is in play via this new hand-bag spot . Look for polished and poised Natasha to acquire a new editorial patina after the full ad buys have their market impact.
*models.com

Natasha looks absolutely amazing, I love these ads: the colours, the hair and make-up, the styling, the poses... but then again i love Mert & Marcus and Natasha :wub:

Anyways I'm really happy that Natasha got the bag, fragrance and RTW campaigns, I was so happy last season when she landed the Dolce&Gabbana campaign but so disappointed when i saw the ads that I'm eccstatic to see her in another major campaign :heart:

Natasha looks glorious. I am still absolutely enamoured with these!

The focus on the bag itself could be improved slightly, but I do enjoy the pictures. Thanks for the scans, LucyInTheSky and jssy4eva!

I really love the ads, although I'm not a fan of the bag.

I really love this campaign, I can't stop looking at it in previous vogue magazines.
Natasha looks sensational, as usual :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->