Tom Cruise gets South Park episode pulled

adorefaith said:
wow.....all the judgement here, of someone we dont even know.....
'jerk' 'moron'...... it just goes on and on.....

you all have a right to your free speech.....as does tom.....
but why all the hostility?.....if you dont agree with his faith, or his life, or his relationship, MOVE ON.....

its sad to watch so much be misunderstood.....
i dont know tom, but i know some marvelous people who believe in scientology and use it to do wonderful things.....
and i doubt tom is half the fruitcake everyone makes him out to be.....

dont believe everything you read people........:innocent:....

You're basically preaching to everyone here to respect Tom cruise's freedom of speech, which is cool and all except for the fact the HE PRESSURED A COMPANY TO BASICALLY DENY FREE SPEECH TO THE SOUTH PARK CREATORS!!!!

I think that warrants a little bit of judgement whether you think he's misunderstood or not.

Boo hoo, maybe we misunderstand him, but at least we're not trying to gag him. That's his specialty it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i'm not preaching.....just posting like everyone else....^_^....

and i agree with you, manipulating a company isnt the most honourable thing to do.....i actually dont think i mentioned anywhere that i agreed with his actions.....just expressed some concern at all the judgement and harsh names being thrown his way.....

he may be misguided in some of his efforts....
but i dont like to see people be so cruel and use words like 'hate' and 'jerk' and 'moron'.....they're so poisonous really......
its just BAD energy......
:P

but i'm fairly ready to move on......:wink:.....

I am a big fan of South Park and i think that episode bout Tom Cruise and all was so funny and i laughed my *** off haha...the scene where he was hiding in the closet was so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->