Tom Ford's Next Move

Nothing Tom does in the future will top what he did for Gucci. Nothing.

I hope he goes into a hole and dosnt come out

How rude... :angry:...Why must everyone hate on him for building a fashion empire? I find it amusing that people can write certain designers off in a split second when they don't know them at all...Everyone is supposed to have their own opinion, but if you would like to bash Mr. Ford, open a new topic and bring it somewhere else...

it was half joke, please don't get upset sweet ebowleg :flower:

in anycase he will stay away from fashion design..
few days ago i've read that he's going to produce his own movie and he was stated as "determined to get an oscar in three or four years from now" :rolleyes:
not sure if i've saved the article but it sure sounded quite like Tom's typical aggressive attitude to me :innocent:

His smile is annoying...I like his designs though. Shame he's going into the clickies...

Originally posted by ebowleg@Jan 10th, 2004 - 9:04 am

How rude... :angry:...Why must everyone hate on him for building a fashion empire? I find it amusing that people can write certain designers off in a split second when they don't know them at all...Everyone is supposed to have their own opinion, but if you would like to bash Mr. Ford, open a new topic and bring it somewhere else...
:rolleyes:

pleas calm down, Its a joke and I dount liek his clothes so shoot me

and Im really scare dof him doing movies

Originally posted by ebowleg@Jan 10th, 2004 - 11:04 am

Why must everyone hate on him for building a fashion empire?
Probably because he has an immensely successful career in fashion just around a simple formula. He digs up chic looks from bygone eras - his favorite is the 1970’s – and reworks them, updating them for today. I mean that is hardly innovative or artistic then he is so famous. But then again it's the people's choice right? :flower:

Space, I think you got your wish (below). :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->