Toni Garrn

It looks like she blushing a little from 1'30" to 1'45". Can anyone translates what she says?

she said that she was really surprised that she could walk because she never saw herself as sexy and never compared herself to the angels....

In an RTL interview they asked her if she would want to be an VS-Angel!
She said she never thought about it and she is not sure because she doesn't now what that it means/ what it takes to do it!!

VOGUE RUSSIA DECEMBER 2011

Toni Garrn by Matt Irwin
Styled by Darcy Backlar
Hair by Tomohiro Ohashi
Makeup by Maria Olsson

models

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]117135[/split]
Thank you.

VOGUE RUSSIA DECEMBER 2011

Toni Garrn by Matt Irwin
Styled by Darcy Backlar
Hair by Tomohiro Ohashi
Makeup by Maria Olsson

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Wow i just Love when she does sensual and sexy shoots!

I don't like the editorial -- the makeup doesn't suit her, nor did the photographer capture her at her best.

I don't like this editorial either. The retouching is pretty awful (her skin looks like plastic to me) and she looks...bored? Not her best work for sure. But it's Vogue Russia, what can you expect...I don't think they have produced something good in ages (IMO).

US Harper's Bazaar December/January 11.12
Photographed by Alexi Lubomirski

simplecelebrity.net

^ correction: original source is VampireHorde @ Fashion Scans Remastered.
Everybody's Invited
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Stylist: Brana Wolf
Models: Toni Garrn, Hannah Bronfman, Michelle Violy Harper, David Agbodji, Artur Kulkov, Sky Ferreira, Rose Smith, Ian Mellencamp, Leelee Sobieski, Solange, Caitlin Moe, Mia Moretti, Derek Blasberg, Santigold, Spank Rock, Rinko Kikuchi, Richard Phillips, Nikki Reed and Thomas McDonell
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Hair: Esther Langham
via visualoptimism

And Toni in the VSFS, first segment, she walks at 1:38. click here for it.
via lovemusic22

Sorry to offend someone maybe, that vogue Russia ed makes Toni cheap though she's always gorgeous.
^^this one is much better but just some group shots

Spring/Summer 2012 Backstage Beauty

In order: Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Dior, Galliano, Ohne Titel, Prabal Gurung, Pucci, Sportmax, Ralph Lauren.

fashionmag

her facial features are so unbelievable beautiful. everytime i see backstage close-ups from her i am nearly speechless.

so thank you very much for posting AnnaM94 :flower:

:heart: Thanks Anna, it actually frustrates me seeing those beautiful shots of her, because as photogenic as she is it's been a long time since somebody has captured her beauty properly in an editorial or in print.

:heart: Thanks Anna, it actually frustrates me seeing those beautiful shots of her, because as photogenic as she is it's been a long time since somebody has captured her beauty properly in an editorial or in print.
so true, she looks better in her backstage photos than she does in her editorials... not her fault though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->