Toni Garrn

She looked spectacular at the VSFS, as i have said in other threads, she was my favourite with Constance Jablonski... she just killed when she winked her eye.

Spring Summer 2012 New York Backstage

Carolina Herrera, Prabal Gurung

fashionmag

#35 - Not new at all. The picture is from Fendi Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook. I remember seeing some screen captures of it in one of her old threads, pictures were never posted in a good, decent quality anyway.

VSFS 2011 backstage interview

modelinia

vogue.globo.com

I love her for Carolina Herrera! So feminine and stylish!

Vogue Paris December 2011/January 2012
Made In USA

Photography: Theo Wenner
Styling: Veronique Dirty

totalword via testinofan

^ a little bigger and clearer.

totalworld

So nice to see her back in French Vogue! And the editorial looks really nice, too.

It's a shame the editorial blows so much, because Toni looks wonderful. It's great to see her in Vogue Paris, but the ed seems low-quality to me from a styling and photography perspective, it could just as easily be gracing the pages of Marie Claire.

tumblr_lvgk4nN2nM1qhkg32o1_500.jpg

source: thekateowen.com

She's in this preview clip at 0:14
* Don't quote videos *

I thought it was cool she was invited to talk about him. Other people that were interviewed for this documentary were Claudia Schiffer, Nadja Auermann and Diane Kruger.

And here's a few links to the whole file:
http://dokujunkies.org/reportagen/100-prozent-karl-lagerfeld-satrip-xvid.html
http://rtl-now.rtl.de/100-prozent-k...feld.php?container_id=67742&player=1&season=0 (only available here for 7 days)
Awesome :woot: Yea that's not the one the was posted thanks ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^That wink there was a little bit awkward, but the one at the end of the runway in that outfit wasn't.

I can't stand VS but I'm glad that Toni got to wear some of the least tacky outfits. Such a classy and beautiful girl, what a waste!

I hate the tacky moments that VS models used to bring to the runway... So what i liked about Toni, is that she was simple and beautiful, she didn't had to throw kisses to call people's attention, i'm just glad of her performance and great walk :smile:

I just couldn't resist the charm of this Toni Garrn girl.

She's so beautiful, especially during that Ralph Lauren S/S 2012 show, so glad she finally did VSFS.

Her English is flawless!!!, I thought she was a girl from California with the way she spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->