Toni Garrn

after the Prabal Gurung Spring/Summer show
Toni%2526Jourdan.jpg
thetastemakerblog.com

To be honest i didn't like the editorials... but i totally agree she's extremely beautiful and photogenic... but the result it's not her fault.

i don't like brown eyebrows at all on her face...
they make her beautiful brow-bones disappear

I'm not a fan of darker eyebrows on her, but they don't look bad at all.. I guess I'm not really used to seeing her with them.

Dolce & Gabbana SS12 backstage

Giorgio Armani SS12 backstage

headpress

Jo No Fui SS12 backstage

jonofui.it

In good quality and without text.

US Harper's Bazaar Dec/Jan 11.12
Photographed by Alexi Lubomirski
Styled by Brana Wolf

alexilubomirski.com

H&M

hm.com

Milan S/S 2012 backstage

fashionmag.com

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet that she was interviewed for a Karl Lagerfeld documentary on German RTL. She was shown a few times throughout the show. It's called 100 Prozent Karl Lagerfeld. Not sure I'm allowed to link to download sites but it can easily be found via Google. She is so cute when she talks and she looked gorgeous.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet that she was interviewed for a Karl Lagerfeld documentary on German RTL. She was shown a few times throughout the show. It's called 100 Prozent Karl Lagerfeld. Not sure I'm allowed to link to download sites but it can easily be found via Google. She is so cute when she talks and she looked gorgeous.

thank you for the info dear:flower:
would you like give us more details? like a link or a capture?:wink:

So good she interviewed among with people in the industry like Claudia Schiffer, Nadja Auermann and Diane Kruger.... :smile:

isn't this new?

source screencap from rtl-now.rtl.de

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie