Toni Garrn

First of all i would've never imagine Toni, a model with such a commercial appealing doing a Givenchy Campaign... First i didn't like it, i felt it way too retouched, but now that that last picture had been posted #73 i change my mind, i love it... she looks like an elf... really artistic, and keeping the spirit.

The second image in HQ coud easily be the best shot of the campaign for me (unless they release more images) because I really doubt I'll be changing my opinion about the first one, I try to like it but I can't, for the moment. I still get that sad and indifferent vibe and the not so great retouching which ruins it. :innocent:
I do like the hair, it looks so smooth and beautiful and the setting isn't that bad either. It would have been worse if it was just a simple color used as a background for sure.
For now it's just a....nice but kind of forgettable campaign and nothing too special about it. Not her best one, nor her worst.

However the simple fact that she scored this campaign makes me think that she will have a really good season (it was so unexpectable). Can't wait for more!

Personally, I'd want some good editorials (besides campaigns of course). Her latest ones weren't so great to be honest even if they appeared in top publications like Vogue Paris...

I really love the HQ shot, she looks so beautiful. The other shot on the other hand I really hate.

John Galliano S/S 2012 backstage

johngalliano

Sisters F/W 11.12 Ad Campaign
Photographer: Tobias Lundqvist
Stylist: Naomi Ytkes

and video

sisters.se / youtube, tobiaslundqvist

While I continue looking for an HQ first pic of Givenchy's campaign I found this little pic of the second:

head.jpg

front-row-view.com

^If I only looked like that without an ounce of make up, I'd die and go to heaven.

^ same here. However opinions differ although I don't agree.

in HQ (the second one, first is not so big but it is without the text)

mademoisellefutile.wordpress.com, de.paperblog.com

It might be because I'm not too familiar with her look (no matter how often I've seen her in pictures and videos, I'd still never be able to ID her) but I love both Givenchy shots. The backdrop and the dress are gorgeous and the make up looks amazing on her ^_^

Thanks for the HQ pics, AnnaM94. I still don't see her at the second picture... however she looks pretty in the first.

There are a LOT of photos of Toni without makeup , and she looks stunning :smile: I think its really difficult to take a good photo without makeup , especially in such harsh lighting , people usually look better in person without makeup :smile:

I actually have to say I like her better withour makeup! :smile:

I think Toni is so beautiful that she is perfect with or without makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->