Toni Garrn

^ oh she lived in England? i thought her father was working in Greece, and she was studying there in some kind of private school in english.

^ yes and she said in an interview that she lived in both Greece and England.

VSFS After Party

gq-magazin.de, cbsbaltimore

I think she was the VS model more beautiful with the make up of this year.
The pics from the after party are totally breathtaking for me.

I think she was the VS model more beautiful with the make up of this year.
The pics from the after party are totally breathtaking for me.

:woot::woot::woot:
Thank you so much Anna she is stunning! :heart: She was definitely a 3d Barbie in the best sense of the word ^_^

Yup she said she traveled a lot (and went to an international English school) and only settled in Germany when was was 10 or something along the lines of that ^_^
She looks so stunning backstage RL ,she could totally have a long term contract with them :smile:

fmag

Last edited by a moderator:
She was the only one who looked classy at the VS show.

So...this is supposed to be her Givenchy Spring 2012 Makeup Collection

makeup4all.com, make-up.becomegorgeous.com via OlgaMaria

Photoshop fail if you ask me. I don't think it would look very good in HQ either... She looks really sad and lost especially for a spring/summer collection in my opinion.

Are you suggesting the photoshop is so overdone it doesn't look like her? I don't feel that way at all. Yes, they're retouched (like everything is these days), but I think Toni looks very much herself, stunning and fits the setting beautifully.

Maybe in high quality will look better. I like the second picture, but in the first... I don't see her anywhere.

^^ she does look like herself for sure, but there is something about the first image (the retouching most probably) which makes her indifferent and totally lifeless (or even sad). And I think she definately doesn't look like that at all. Just my opinion anyway...

Hopefully it's just the quality and it will look better in a higher, better resolution.

I get the sad feeling from her in that picture too, but I find it very fitting to the theme. She looks stunning and I am so happy to see this kind of work from her!

I love the melancholy expression as well Nicky, but Anna I can understand your point of view as well and hope it wins you over in better quality! I hope they will release more pictures as well.

Oh I dunno. She looks the same in some of the Fendi Backstage pictures (when they did red lips from a season or three ago) and in the Dior S/S 2012 shots.

All campaigns, especially beauty campaigns are photoshopped to death, but personally I think Toni looks quite natural (or as natural as one can look when fronting a beauty campaign).

the pics looks like outtakes ore test-shoots - can´t belive they will print these ...:blink:

hey, at least she got the campaign in the first place. we should be happy for her :smile: she's already doing better than last season!

M2vHC.jpg

givenchy

So beautiful for Givenchy. Pity that most beauty ads are so heavily photoshopped when there is no need for that at all, at least in Toni's case.

I love this even more now in better quality :wub: The dramatic make up looks stunning on her, and the setting is great. This is really my kind of ad! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->