Toni Garrn

Toni getting ready for tonight's event in Soho (instagr.am/p/JiXXbTmlRC/:(

Attachments

• c8e5d88888d911e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg
    c8e5d88888d911e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
alexrbates, I know you're new here, but (if you'll notice) we do not allow clickable links as sources, per tFS crediting rules, please refrain from this in the future, thanks, appreciate all the pics :flower:

^ Apologies, thank you.

So if i make the link unclickable, (i.e. take out the '' bit and the 'http://') then thats OK???? BTW, who is that in your avatar??

^ Yep, perfect! For example: just gettys would have done or twitter/tonigarrn. Thanks Alex :heart:

Pure perfection at the VS event, that dress is so chic and pretty on her:heart:, and love the silver shoes, getting a very Charlies Angels vibe from the look:D

Wow, Toni, congratulations!!!. But there are way too many blondes, Toni is a great addition though.

Vogue Italia Beauty April 2012

And here are the bigger pictures (without writings, etc.)

Outtakes

fashionbts

She really looks amazing for Vogue Italia. Perfect for a beauty shoot.

The Akrans editorial is really gorgeous, love Toni's posing there, here lines looks so beautiful with the way she is positioning her shoulders and arcing her back. Thanks for posting Anna.

No videos from the Victoria's Secret Dream Angel product launch Tuesday morning????:huh::huh::huh:

No pictures or videos from Soho store event Tuesday evening????:huh::huh::huh:

^ there are some videos on gettyimages (here) but they can't be posted here anyway and I haven't seen any on youtube.
And I'm pretty sure there was no press in the evening to take pictures, etc. It was just for the fans. Correct me if I'm wrong.

More HQs from the Victoria's Secret "Love is Heavenly" Fragance launch event

modelcandids

fashionweekdaily / celebutopia

modelcandids

US Vogue April 2012
Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Styling: Laura Ferrara
Hair stylist: Peter Gray
Make-up Artist: Francelle Daly

marianovivanco

^ better quality + a missing image.

Just saw Toni looking super cute in an advert/commercial for H&M on tv where she is dancing.

Know where to find the video?? Think it was for something called 'Conscious'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->