Toni Garrn

^ Just found it myself:D. Its part of the H&M 'Girls on Film' series.

All three of the adverts featuring Toni can be found on the site below.

Its the 3rd part of the video (i.e. 0:30 onwards) which is the advert/commercial where Toni plays the lead role.

Apparently they were asked to come up with their own movements on the spot. Toni's little 'stepping' thing at the very end is sooooo cute. :blush::blush::blush:

>>>>>>>>> v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc5MDk5NTc2.html <<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Another interview at pro7

really cute...
- talking about her being nervous
- before the show they told her some words in english, so she mentioned that even if she raised bilingual she doesn't know some words and also told her which reporters will come...
- she said that she didnt had much time and the other angels will probably do it better than her (giggling :smile:)
- then they talked about her red cheeks and that she is not nervous as before the vs show
- Karl Lagerfeld said that Toni is THE model after Claudia, that her face is perfect, that she is naturally elegant and being away from vulgarity
- she likes Doutzen Kroes but she doesnt know her
- she doesn't have a boyfriend
- she came from China the day before and will be in Bora Bora for a week

Ooh she's classy even whilst holding a cheesy pink bra. Take note, Candice - this is how it's done.

^ she was in Shanghai for the Dior SS12 HC show and she wore the same outfit. I don't think she shot anything but who knows.

with Daphne and Josephine (in Shanghai after Dior)

lesmads.de

Ralph Lauren Spring 2012

ralphlauren

Hate to see her in the photos of the Victoria's Secret event.
I get the feeling that her modeling career in high fashion goes to die like Lindsay Ellingson. Aghhh, is horrible the sensation because i love her so much.
But she is more elegant, sensual and beautiful than all the angels together.

Well of course people, her work in HF is expected to be slow now, especially since she's an angel. OF COURSE people. The only exception was Gisele.....and that's Gisele.

I'm not so happy about the fact that she's working for VS, even if she's an Angel. I'd rather see her doing the high-fashion work she does so well.

Toni is an Angel now? I thought VS said that rumors her about her being an Angel wasn't true? I know she's working for them but that doesn't mean she's an Angel.

^Yep, they were just rumours. she's just one of their new faces.
HQ

vspressroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect for VS! I would be so happy to see her become an angel age just totally outshines Erin I hope VS sees this!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ralph Lauren Collection Spring 2012 HQs - without text

Ralph Lauren Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->