Toni Garrn

For I long time I subscripbed to the prevalent cynic view of Toni Garrn, that she is bland, boring and charismaless. I now declare such detractors wrong having having gone through this thread. Thumbs up for Germany, though I still prefer Julia Stegner.

she is really making a comeback after that small slump she went through.

I'm so excited for her!

She is shooting for Next.

@nextofficial great day shooting autumn/winter fashions with the fabulous Toni Garrn!
team NEXT this weekend...Toni Garrn is so HOT - illuminating tinted moisture @LauraMercier key product 2day!
twitter.com/TheLizMartins

Hi guys a have a question I hope is not offtopic.
In the Editorial Of Vogue Italia November 2008 with Katrin Thormann, Toni is Nude in one picture I guess she was 16 in that time. That is legal?

@andreeadiaconu_:

"@bowling with @RealToniGarrn http://pic.twitter.com/UyO4tedd"

Just found this old video of Toni. Its pretty poor quality (taken on phone camera) but its awesome (a McAfee warning comes up but I had no problems opening the page). She talks about her Calvin Klein exclusive, her opening of their show, and discovering she was going to be their new 'face'. What do you guys think???

theimagist.com/node/730

I adore how Toni's personality shines through. She seems so happy and REAL (unlike some other top models).

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni at the 9th Annual Project Sunshine Benefit (gettyimages:(

After Gianfranco Ferre F/W 12.13 Milan

carolinesmode

Neiman Marcus

neimanmarcus

9th Annual Project Sunshine Benefit

cozycot / wireimage (without tag)/ bfanyc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members