Toni Garrn

@missjourdandunn:

Soooo @Karliekloss is driving me and @RealToniGarrn Up State.......should I be scared? #tooyoung2die yfrog.com/oe7gbsuj

@RealToniGarrn
"@karliekloss:Poolside BBQ with my girls @missjourdandunn Only I can stand the heat http://pic.twitter.com/PjQPMlhe" gurl u burnt the shrimp

DAMN. The only nice body and you can barely see it:(. Wonder where they are???

^ :lol: that's exactly what i thought as i saw the picture :ninja:
they are lovely btw, i love their friendship.

^ Me too. Given their hectic lifestyles, it must be good to spend some quality time with your closest friends.

Complete/Full Editorial in HQ. These are larger than previously posted. Hope it is ok that I post these :unsure: ...

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Casa Blanca[/font]
Numero #131

PH: Camilla Akrans

fashionscansremastered.net

^Toni's retweet for that one:
"@karliekloss: We need a realty show...LOL what a wkend. @missjourdandunn http://pic.twitter.com/vOqmZylX" haha and a spelling teacher

Lol. Love this girl. Sense of humor. To be fair her spelling is immaculate.

@karliekloss
3crazy ladies back on the road ‪#BuckleUP‬! @RealToniGarrn @missjourdandunn pic.twitter.com/6GLhHWfT

Last edited by a moderator:
^ haha three of the world's best topmodels :rofl: love them :heart: so cool to see a bit of their private life.

Those photos are so funny! Great to see real friendship, it must really help to prevent from being crazy in that job. (can't speak English today, sorry)

I miss Ali though...they were always togheter during their first seasons

New Victoria's Secret:

victoriassecret

AGAIN... that's the best shot they got of Toni in that outfit:huh:???? AMATEURS:angry:.

Laetitia, Toni and finally Amsterdam

When Toni Garrn , also a very good and only 19 years. And it remains surprising, because she has such a mature face. You can safely bet that in 20 years still face exactly the same. And still without wrinkles.

She is quite a mature girl, long time, but down to earth, friendly and a pleasure to work with. So no wonder they are now a very popular model.
vogue.nl/the-dutch-files/blog/christiaan/laetitia-toni-en-eindelijk-amsterdam

LOVE that second pic:heart:.

Toni Outside Dior:

Starting out as a Calvin Klein worldwide exclusive is no small feat, yet for the beautiful Toni Garrn (@ WomenWorldwide), it was simply the start of an upwards-headed career. Snapping her outside of Dior, there was a pristine Nordic moment. Her golden hair and her beautiful smile are mere reason enough to grab a look, and the absolute reason why casting directors, editors, and so on still book her exclusively.
streetstylenews

‏@benskervin:

"On set with @RealToniGarrn sending love to @karliekloss and @missjourdandunn pic.twitter.com/7Tz048ok"

LOL. Surely that counts as versatility:D. One massive duckface pose:woot:.

That's her hairdresser and according to his twitter, today's theme is 60's chic. They shot at New York City Library and Grand Central Station (fingers crossed that the shots match the location) yesterday, and they're at Alexis Studio today.

Why is Toni NOT on Forbes new list of highest paid models over the last 12 months.??? She has been doing a ton of work recently. Candice was #10 with $3.1m and she's done virtually nothing except VS. According to models.com, Toni has done 9 advertising campaigns JUST In 2012. Are they paid that badly??? Would have thought she earned millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->