Toni Garrn

^ the original source is facebook.com/franck.provost.paris, not listal.

Peter Hahn Fall 2012 Collection

peterhahn.de

^ Thank you:flower:. Not sure on some of the expressions myself, but good overall.

I found those pictures on listal, but next time i will use Google Image Search to find the original source:flower:.

Some amazing new VS shots:

victoriassecret

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The 4th picture in the 2nd post is my FAVOURITE EVER PICTURE OF TONI:woot:. Such a genuine smile:D, she looks so happy:heart:. I love Toni for VS Pink, she's such a good fit when the smile comes out.

so i finally made it to tfs after years of checking the forums without ever signing up. hi there! :flower:

my first post goes out to toni, she's one of my favorite models ever.
i'm suprised nobody mentioned her ed in the june issue of italian vogue. it's from the same shoot by camilla akrans as her ed in april, and all the pics have already been posted as outtakes here.
so this means she has eds in italian, german, spanish and french vogue for june. quite massive!

so i finally made it to tfs after years of checking the forums without ever signing up. hi there! :flower:

my first post goes out to toni, she's one of my favorite models ever.
i'm suprised nobody mentioned her ed in the june issue of italian vogue. it's from the same shoot by camilla akrans as her ed in april, and all the pics have already been posted as outtakes here.
so this means she has eds in italian, german, spanish and french vogue for june. quite massive!

Hello and Welcome:flower:.

Yes your right, Toni is going through a bit of a purple patch at the moment, and judging by her tweets, she has been very busy lately. So we can expect a lot of new things coming out over the coming months, and I for one cannot wait to see what we get.

I think it's great she is doing so much work with Victoria's Secret, there is something about her beauty...like she's not from this decade, she looks like a model of the late 60's/early 70's. I hope she will go big with VS

are you sure sore? I thought thats just a mistake by models.com

i'm not absolutely sure because i didn't get hold of the issue myself, but tentalicious listed the ed in his review long before models.com posted it. it is also mentioned on mega models' blog, although i don't know how reliable this blog is.

For me it is not a big deal she made contract with vs...she is still getting lot of editorials and other high fashion stuff but also doing something more commercial to get more money...I really cannot blame her for that :lol:

Originally Posted by erins2abbey
I was just going to write that :shock:
she looks so plain (or commercial) now :doh:
:( i dont like her as much as before now that she's working for vs... dunno why

Like seriously ? lol

How can working with vs make Toni plain ?? Either youre a good great amazing model or not, regardless. Amazing how some weird view on VS brings these comments, I honestly do not get that.

Im happy for Toni, she seems to be doing so well, you go girl.

Like seriously ? lol

How can working with vs make Toni plain ?? Either youre a good great amazing model or not, regardless. Amazing how some weird view on VS brings these comments, I honestly do not get that.

Im happy for Toni, she seems to be doing so well, you go girl.

I ditto that:flower:.

I think they must mean she is "plain in VS shots". In other words, "the shots all look the same". In this I can see their their point of view, but I just don't see how it makes Toni plain in general terms:huh:.

I think her VS shots are stunning, and that she provides a perfect timeless beauty to the brand, I do however prefer all High Fashion stuff to that of VS (except for the fashions shows where VS is in a league of its own) so I think VS is a massive boost to her portfolio/image, as opposed to a detriment to it.

She has always been classically beautiful which some may interpret as being 'commercial'. To each their own but I feel Toni changes with styling , she can look androgynous in certain makeup/clothes/lighting but then again obviously when she's modelling for a brand like VS she can look ultra commercial/sexy. As a model her job is to "transform" into the ideal representation of the company , she can't consistently stay "highfashion" , much like she can't consistently stay "barbie". Her job calls for what the photographer/company desires of her.. so yup .. not really her fault! It's part of her job to become a different role.. and it just so happens that VS is constantly using her now and they're not exactly going to use androgynous images!! :D

@RealToniGarrn:

@sammcknight1 @misterpeterlux and me competing with your flowers..were in the greenest part of nyc http://pic.twitter.com/6QVGbI0u

I really do not like this picture, its just so strange looking:blink:. Couldn't really tell its Toni. At least she's not taking herself to seriously tho.

That guy is Peter Lux, the Creative Beauty Director for Head & Shoulders, so we know Toni is really getting commercial now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jose lp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->