Toni Garrn

^those are seriously amazing:heart:, love watching her work shes such a natural, two of her best editorials in my opinion:D

Next

next.co.uk

Vogue Espana editorials without text (and clearer:(
American Dream

munrostudio

Tierra A La Vista

munrostudio

Last edited by a moderator:

munrostudio

Million Dollar Baby

munrostudio

Vogue Paris (only the close-ups), in HQ and without text

managementartists

Vogue Spain Video

Tierra a la vista

I think this is new - Toni Garrn Backstage, Elie Saab S/S 2011, Paris Fashion Week:

jemaquille.tumblr

Haven't seen this one before either - have no idea when/where it was taken. Google image search couldn't help either:

listal

MAXMARA STUDIO TONI IS THE FACE for F/W 2012-13

Toni is in the new catalog/lookbook for MM Studio F/W 13 (next season), i got mine today and I can only be 99% sure as I am not a fan of hers and had to compare her face from websites, and it is very similar to her last season MM face, so had to be her. Very nice campaign and nice editorial along with it in this catalogue.
I can not download pics from my PC to this site so cannot show anybody. But it is a matter of time it is IDed on the web.
Thought I'd let her fans know.^_^

she does the beach babe thing sooo well---love all those editorials! :heart:

Don't believe this one has been posted yet:

i.lesmads.de

@andreeadiaconu_:

Who's that girl? LalalalAlalalalaaaaaa @RealToniGarrn are we ever going to be in the same city for more then 24hrs?! pic.twitter.com/QyzhvdDt

Wonder where she is now:huh:. She's been so busy lately. Hasn't stopped travelling from place to place for months now. She's going to have ton's of work coming out over the next few months. Does anyone know of any campaigns that she has coming up???

Toni's got a new catch:D:

Spraypainting my boots..got inspired by the movie #footloose on plane yesterday:smile: #typicalsaturdaynight #workweekend http://pic.twitter.com/j8WXWZf6

@RealToniGarrn

How cool is that:P She must have so many pairs of boots to just randomly spraypaint a pair a risk destroying them. Me jelly:wink:

Toni's a GANGSTA:P:

"@KatIvanovska @realtonigarrn Fun seeing you in Cannes. Here's a little pic from the party. pic.twitter.com/Lv4PsrbJ"

@marklphoto

LOVE this pic.

Does anyone know if Toni is going to the CFDA Awards tonight??

Also, can anyone ID that white dress in the previous post??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->