Toni Garrn

am I the only one who misses the "old" toni ... back in 2010 or so

That was definitely her peak. She's much more commercial now. I miss the 2010 look as well:

and

scannedbyzhannafromvoguespainnov2010 and superiorpics

This is the Toni i miss:

www.vogue.de/fashion-shows/mailand-fashion-week-fruehjahr-sommer-2009-fendi

models

it would be nice to see her shot by Steven Meisel or Karl Lagerfeld again....

nevertheless i like the editorials...

yeah, she's in the new hilfliger campaign! (as expected, she tweeted that she shot for hilfliger.)
i tried to post the picture from the campaign thread, but somehow the pic won't show. :(

@WSJMag:

Model Toni Garrn is under the Tahitian sun in tomorrow's getaway-themed mag. pic.twitter.com/op5mJMsQ

WOW:shock:. CAN......NOT......WAIT!!!!

Is that Bora Bora??? Thought she might have done more than one job there since she was there for a full week.

^^ it's a really old photoshoot and it should be somewhere in her first thread, you might want to search it there. I remember seeing it.

WSJ Magazine July/August 2012
Photographed and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

bryanbantry

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni Garrn attends the private dinner during the Berluti Menswear Spring/Summer 2013 show as part of Paris Fashion Week at Jardin du Palais Royal on June 29, 2012 in Paris, France:

gettys/wireimage

OMG:woot: She look fabulous:blush:. Love the hair:heart:.

Not sure of the original source, but here's another picture of Toni from the amFAR event in Cannes a little while back:

listal

I just adore photos of Toni when she doesn't know shes being photographed, and she look incredible in this one:heart:.

^ its original source is newscom.com. Here are a few more, but they are watermarked.

newscom

Berluti dinner (bigger)

style.com

Love the dress and the hair :woot:
Shoes are a bit boring though...looking stunning nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livzzz13
Back