Toni Garrn

the first shirt (?) must be the ugliest i've ever seen.

i love the twitpic in #815, but somehow i can't imagine her shooting for head & shoulders. do they ever use real models for their ads? it's more like celebs / unknown commercial models, right? (just taking a wild guess, can't remember one single head & shoulders ad.) maybe this peter whatever guy just styled her for something?

^ The tweet refers to "the greenest part of NYC". By this she must mean Central Park, so you're right, perhaps its not for Head & Shoulders since this would certainly be an odd location to shoot a shampoo ad. Perhaps Peter Lux is there doing freelance work???

VS:

victoriassecret

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe these were ever posted, there of Toni and her ex-boyfriend in Hamburg a couple of years ago:

[HAMBURG] EXCLUSIVE! Tooni Garrn celebrates a party in the club "China Lounge" on the Kiez in Hamburg and kisses with her boyfriend. To this time Toni was 17 years old! Photos are Filephotos (Archive) Photo(s) exclusive by: Heiko Wessling / www.VIPSPOT.de
vipspot.de/piwigo/index.php?/category/56

These haven't been posted before, not sure of original source tho:unsure::

listal

@TracyMurphyMUA:

Gorgeous day shooting on the streets of NYC with the verrückten Deutschen @RealToniGarrn @misterpeterlux pic.twitter.com/opAAAqdw

OMG love this picture. Toni's got her growl on:D!!!

6'1 beauties @realtonigarrn and @themjs @ SoHo Grand Hotel

media

So she is 6'1''!!!

@MikeNouveau

That's Ali Stephens sister at #825 . I hope Ali was also there..

^^WOW... 6'1"... well she's always said that the hates her height, but that means she's only 1" shorter than Karlie Kloss??? I find that hard to believe. Would have said she was 5'11". Anyways, they look different heights so can't both be 6'1".

^^ Well, I'm sure they were both wearing heels... probably of different heights. And there are a few pictures of her with Karlie where she looks about the same height, sometimes even taller. She's definitely over 6'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jose lp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->