Toni Garrn

I really dislike the hair in all of the recent pink pictures. i know it's probably supposed to look 'out of bed', but i think it looks more like 'not washed or taken care of in ages'.

Here's a tiny little interview from make up artist Wendy Rowe's new homepage:

Must have product
Smith's Rosebud Salve Lip Balm and Bioderma Crealine Cleanser

Favorite item bought this season
The new iPad!!!!

Last film you watched
The Hunger Games ... i didn't love it.

What's currently playing on your iPod?
Lots of Hercules and the Love Affair, and Robyn

Can't live without
Music, gum and breakfast

There are also some unseen (?) making of pictures form her latest numéro ed, but i don't know how to extract or enlarge them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Japan August 2012:

listal

Meh:huh:!!!. The first one is nice, the second is just awful (I'd cry if I could stop laughing), the third permissible.

yeah for her debut in vogue japan!
(is ist? at least i don't remeber any other editorial in vogue japan...?)

i somehow like the second shot, but why the red eyes? i love the third shot while i find the first one incredibly boring.
i don't know if there are more pics to come, but those three pics are totally lacking concept for me.

Vogue Beauty Japan:

.@RealToniGarrn shot by Francois Nars (@NARSissist) for @voguejp pic.twitter.com/34Kio5q6
‏@womenmgmt

@PEDJA_G:

Have fun in Europe @RealToniGarrn pic.twitter.com/YQwjKJh1
LOVE this pic!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

@womenmgmt:

Supermodel bffs @GintaLapina89 & @RealToniGarrn dropped by the office this afternoon :D pic.twitter.com/VJXGTVpp

so this probably means she'll do couture! :clap:

love the vogue jp beauty picture above, by the way!

^^ Louis Vuitton couture is on the 28th so hopefully that will be on her list.

Louis vuitton couture? :shock: where did this come from? :shock: hope she gets elie saab and dior shows anyway

where did you get this from, alexrbates? couture week is from july 1st to 5th and as far as i know la chambre syndicale didn't accept any knew couturiers for fall/winter?

concerning the vogue nippon beauty shot, toni tweeted it herself and her comment goes: 'that's what i did in paradise'. i'm sure she refers to her trip to this island (forgot which one) where she stayed for a week or so, so i'm sure there are many more results to come!

where did you get this from, alexrbates? couture week is from july 1st to 5th and as far as i know la chambre syndicale didn't accept any knew couturiers for fall/winter?

concerning the vogue nippon beauty shot, toni tweeted it herself and her comment goes: 'that's what i did in paradise'. i'm sure she refers to her trip to this island (forgot which one) where she stayed for a week or so, so i'm sure there are many more results to come!

Forget what I said about LV Couture, was a mistake I made getting carried away. I meant Chanel on the 3rd, it was actually the LV menswear (had it on my mind) that I mentioned.

The island was Bora Bora (French Polynesia). As you say, she was there for a week so the should be plenty more coming out (perhaps on the inner pages of Vogue Beauty Japan)

LOVE the Francois Nars shoot in Bora Bora:heart:. The other one still terrible in my opinion, just not to my taste that is all.

Wow both eds are amazing, love the beauty shot (I assume she is wearing Blumarine earrings :lol: )

‏@RealToniGarrn:

Last minute eurostar to paris, sitting in luggage,like highschooltrips.. just lonelier @Kendra_Spears how's firstclass? pic.twitter.com/CY0RHm0W

Classic Toni boots:D. Guess she's been in London with Kendra then.

am I the only one who misses the "old" toni ... back in 2010 or so

am I the only one who misses the "old" toni ... back in 2010 or so

^ In what way???

I personally miss the original Toni (CK Exclusive time), that mix of youthfulness and a kind of fierce gaze that just set my hair on end.

I still think her look has matured very well, and she was amazing to start with. Perhaps her look hasn't matured as well as a Gisele/Candice/Bar who have gone through the roof, but since she had a better starting platform (IMO) I think she is just fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livzzz13
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->