Toni Garrn

Thanks Anna for all the pictures, especially the beauty shots. We were all talking a few pages back about which years we loved Toni's look best, but perhaps that's unfair, as this Saab show proves it's hard to beat her at present. She looks flawless.

Thanks Anna for all the pictures, especially the beauty shots. We were all talking a few pages back about which years we loved Toni's look best, but perhaps that's unfair, as this Saab show proves it's hard to beat her at present. She looks flawless.

Couldn't agree more:rolleyes:.

^^ you are welcome. ^_^

More backstage images.

ipapress

facebook/PREMICESFILMS

@RealToniGarrn:

At @ElieSaabWorld amazing apartment celebrating his beautiful couture collection with @WERTHEIMERDAVID @mlillelund missing @karliekloss ..

She looks flawless. Can't wait for more pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ As far as i'm aware nothing has been mentioned.

Elie Saab Backstage:

gettys

^ Thank you AnnaM94, yet another amazing post:flower:. Keep up the good work :wink:

Elie Saab Couture Celebration from yesterday:

listal

:shock:THAT FIRST PHOTO HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE EVER PICTURES OF TONI:woot::blush:. PERFECTION:heart:.

Just to note: that gut in the third photo with his hair tied back is the same guy she went to the amFAR event with in Cannes, and the Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012. Do you think they might be an item??? After all, the pictures I posted a few pages back of her ex-boyfriend, he had long hair and the kind of long-haired 'scruffy' look.

More Elie Saab Backstage:

wireimage

And Make-up:

10magazine

More Elie Saab Couture Celebration from yesterday:

10magazine

^ Thank you.

Although Toni was fabulous, I think Daria Strokous and Josephine Skriver were closer to their individual best than Toni was. Shame:(.

alexrbates, as far as i know the guy is david wertheimer (she also follows him on twitter), and he is the heir of chanel, if i'm not completely mistaken. i really can't imagine them being an item to be honest.

alexrbates, as far as i know the guy is david wertheimer (she also follows him on twitter), and he is the heir of chanel, if i'm not completely mistaken. i really can't imagine them being an item to be honest.

Heir to a Fashion Fortune...... i think i'm now more convinced to be honest. Not saying that Toni's a gold digger or anything. If they are an item i'm sure he's very nice.

Natalia Vodianova comes to mind.

But perhaps Toni's being very smart and rubbing shoes with the right people.

brrr, I want to say smh, but I don't understand you guys >< my english really bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->