Toni Garrn

brrr, I want to say smh, but I don't understand you guys >< my english really bad :(

Just use Google Translate, it isn't that bad.

By the way, by 'rubbing shoes' I meant Toni is socializing with him (i.e. being friendly with), not in a relationship/bed or anything like that.

i have a feeling that Toni will get Elie Saab's upcoming campaign

^ Another excellent find Anna:clap:. How do you do that:huh:???

I hate them all except the one that's second to last. Recognized the dog from her twitter pic back in February, she's right, its eyes are identical to hers.

Amazing at Elie Saab and perfect for Max Mara studio. Great to see her back to high-fashion business.

Happy Birthday Toni!!!!!!

:heart: :woot: :flower: :clap: :bounce: :buzz: :magic: Happy 20th Birthday Toni :heart: :woot: :flower: :clap: :bounce: :buzz: :magic:

Last edited by a moderator:
happy birthday, toni!

i like the max mara shots with the other model, who is she?
the shots of her alone are awful, mostly because of these hideous eyebrows.

wow, according to twitter a fan from hamburg printed toni-shirts and gave them to the boys in the city. was that somebody of you guys? :D

i really liked how toni thanked the girl on twitter. she often sounds much more gentle and friendly in german than in english, i think.

@Sternensammler wow ich kanns nicht fassen! Ruehrt mich sehr, vielen dank! Nicht alle an jungs vergeben, ich will auch:wink:

translation is something like: wow, i can't believe it! it moves me so much, thank you! don't give them all to the boys, i want one, too :wink:

i would've been so happy if i'd got one of those t-shirts :lol:
btw it's crazy she's only turned 20, i thought she was born in 1991. she's incredibly matured for her age.

@Sternensammler:

The first one is of the t-shirts and second is a screen-dump of their conversation (using Google Translate).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->