Toni Garrn

Those tees are amazing
Is that a picture from that Camilla Akrans ed?If so they should have picked the one where she wears LV dress

Just found this, no idea when it was taken but its definately recent:

mrsfiftyshades.tumblr.com

according to german tabloid magazine "in", toni recently shot for vogue in paris - during couture week, i guess. there's an outtake of the shoot, i'll try to snap it later.

^according to another german tabloid mag she is the "new Heidi Klum". But i only read the headlines. Donno if I want her to be the new Heidi Klum, i´m not a fan of Heidi...

Elie Saab Couture HD Quality:

First Walk @4:48, Second @10:27

^according to another german tabloid mag she is the "new Heidi Klum". But i only read the headlines. Donno if I want her to be the new Heidi Klum, i´m not a fan of Heidi...

I honestly wonder if anybody in Germany likes Heidi (besides the Pro7 Hausfrauen and schoolgirls:(lol:
And tabloids have no idea about fashion, it's just their way to say Toni is huge. Her career now is already much better than Heidi's IMO.

I honestly wonder if anybody in Germany likes Heidi (besides the Pro7 Hausfrauen and schoolgirls:(lol:
And tabloids have no idea about fashion, it's just their way to say Toni is huge. Her career now is already much better than Heidi's IMO.

I second that:clap:!!! I HATE hearing Toni is the new Heidi, or this person, or that person:angry:!!! Toni is Toni. Shes not a new Heidi, in the same way she is not better or worse than Heidi. Toni is just Toni, and she's perfectly fine that way:wink:.

I don't agree that her career is better than Heidi's just yet (Heidi in her prime was massive), but considering she is barely 20 and all that she has done already (incl. VS), she is well on course to surpassing Heidi IMO.

she's incredibly beautiful, has impossibly perfect skin, an amazing healthy body. she's doing all the right work to be huge. but if that twitter conversation is indicative of her English abilities, then she's gonna have to work on learning the language better if she wants to come anywhere even remotely near the success that someone like Heidi has had.

haha, are you kidding? the twitter conversation is originally in german, alexrbates translated it via google translator. her english is impeccable (especially when she speaks, i think her written english is not as good).
didn't she even grow up in london or something?

i snapped the pic from "in", sorry it took me so long, i was travelling quite a lot the last few days.

IMG_0396.jpg
my snap

looks promising, i hope it's not only shot in paris, but also for vogue paris!

(btw, can somebody tell me how to turn the pictures that i upload? they are alright on my computer, but as soon as i upload them here, the format changes..)

^ Thank you.

Use Microsoft Office Picture Manager (Click on 'Picture' tab then 'Rotate and Flip') or alternatively Windows Picture Manager (use buttons at bottom).

If they're correctly rotated, try using a different upload site like turboimagehost.

she's incredibly beautiful, has impossibly perfect skin, an amazing healthy body. she's doing all the right work to be huge. but if that twitter conversation is indicative of her English abilities, then she's gonna have to work on learning the language better if she wants to come anywhere even remotely near the success that someone like Heidi has had.

:doh:

Which twitter conversation was that:blink:???? If it was the one I posted on her birthday then Google Translate is to blame I'm afraid. I've always considered her English to be the best among non-English speaking models. Her videos on youtube give a very clear indication that her English is amazing:P. After all she lived in England between the ages of 2 and 6 (speaking only English at school), and attended an international school (speaking in English) in Athens between 6 and 10 (8 Years of speaking English).

Last edited by a moderator:
Which twitter conversation was that:blink:???? If it was the one I posted on her birthday then Google Translate is to blame I'm afraid. I've always considered her English to be the best among non-English speaking models. Her videos on youtube give a very clear indication that her English is amazing:P. After all she lived in England between the ages of 2 and 6 (speaking only English at school), and attended an international school (speaking in English) in Athens between 6 and 10 (8 Years of speaking English).

Agreed. Ridiculous. Her English is great, her pronunciation as good as Heidi's, maybe clearer. Twitter is hardly the place to judge anyone's language abilities. I've seen native English speakers with worse grammar on Twitter.

Anyway. Bit of news, per Kendra Spears' twitter she, Karolina Kurkova, and Toni shot together yesterday for Vogue Germany, by Giampaolo Sgura in Paris.

Agreed. Ridiculous. Her English is great, her pronunciation as good as Heidi's, maybe clearer. Twitter is hardly the place to judge anyone's language abilities. I've seen native English speakers with worse grammar on Twitter.

Anyway. Bit of news, per Kendra Spears' twitter she, Karolina Kurkova, and Toni shot together yesterday for Vogue Germany, by Giampaolo Sgura in Paris.

I noticed that.... can't wait. Not expecting a cover tho since there's three of them:(. Most likely an editorial.

Toni and Kendra also shot this morning, and Toni's currently in Barcelona again where she shot 2 days ago (she's back and forth like a yoyo).

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a reason why Kendra and Toni shoot together so much? Don't get me wrong, i love it. <3 But they shoot together SO much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->