Toni Garrn

yeah for another cover and glad to see her back with numero tokyo!

when she tweeted a backstage pic from the shoot, i thought the make up was just wrong and i still think it is. ruins it for me.

Boss Black F/W 2012 by Hunter & Gatti

designscene.net

i'm confused about this. it obviously is no catalogue but an actual campaign? models.com lists it as 'online campaign'. there is indeed another 'real' campaign for boss black with carolyn murphy. what is the point of an online campaign? (serious question!)
anyway, good for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue US November 2012

lg_507f1fb3-ba34-496a-b5b3-16950a0b0910.jpeg

timhowardmanagement.com via tonigarrnmania/bellazon

What’s Contemporary by Patrick and Victor Demarchelier UHQ

victordemarchelier.net

I love tonis cover for Numero Tokyo... she doesnt look like a doll at all and for me her expression is perfect for the make-up..

I'm curious about her editorial in antidote... the other editorials up to now are really cool..

Halloween Party hosted by Thomas Hayo, New York 10/27/2012

IMG_8962.jpg

bfanyc

i always liked hayo at gntm, and it's funny to see that there are far more real fashion people at his halloween party (natasha poly, joan smalls etc.) than at heidi's. :smile:

according to her twitter, toni is in la now. many girls were there in the last few days, seems like it is for something vs related.

designscene.net

i'm confused about this. it obviously is no catalogue but an actual campaign? models.com lists it as 'online campaign'. there is indeed another 'real' campaign for boss black with carolyn murphy. what is the point of an online campaign? (serious question!)
anyway, good for her![/QUOTE]

Our wording, Online Campaign, comes directly to me from Hugo Boss. The point of an online campaign is, the ad buy is not as big (prob no billboards, magazines, at least for now). Always has the potential to turn into print but prob the rate for it was a little bit less than if it was a full campaign that runs everywhere.

Most likely better rate than catalog though!

Betty
MDC

A6fCHw4CIAAPlyO.jpg

twitter/arnaldoanaya

Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca
‏@arnaldoanaya
On set with the beautiful @realtonigarrn magical day in Malibu:smile: pic.twitter.com/vrxvaSqP

beautiful indeed!

@PearlServat Hi Babe,I'm here staying in S.M. Shooting for Hugo Boss in Malibu.Maybe I can see You Guys tomorrow night:smile: Text Ya tomorrow!
twitter/arnaldoanaya

so hugo boss it is! hopfully it's a campaign, i always love her for boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->