Toni Garrn

Seems like Toni managed to pop one of her balloons between the 1st and 2nd shows (far right:(

gettys

^yeah, weird customized outfits but tbh, anyone else could pull it off like she did. I think she looks amazing. Flawless face and what a smile!:crush:

aaawwww, just saw her on german tv, she was interviewed backstage about adrianas post-baby body :rolleyes: and while i normally find her a bit cold in interviews, she was really sweet there.

she said she didn't know that adriana gave birth only a few weeks ago and that she worked with alessandra a few months ago one month after she had given birth and that she will hie their trainer one day.
i can't recall her working with ale though? when did she birth? not that long ago, right? so it must be for vs, but i don't think we have seen any results yet?

in case sombody's interested: it was rtl punkt 6, i'm sure they'll show the interview at punkt 12 as well, so at least the germans can still watch it. :smile:

i think the red outfit is alright. the other one is horrible. but the red one is nice.

in case sombody's interested: it was rtl punkt 6, i'm sure they'll show the interview at punkt 12 as well, so at least the germans can still watch it. :smile:

thank you very much :woot::flower:

She got rally ugly outfits but she looked gorgeous nonetheless
Wish she got some decent wings :lol:

The clown outfit was ridiculous but she looked hot in the red outfit, and gorg in the red dress at the afterparty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontlikesand
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->