Toni Garrn

q1ZNT.png

lockerz.com Panos Papandrianos

I'm a little late but I just want to say that she looked amazing in that Russia's Vogue cover!!

Truly Beautiful!! :D

H&M Magazine Fall/Winter 2012 - Chateau Chic by Camilla Akrans

fashionmaniacblog

Vogue Spain December 2012
Las Majas
Photographer: Mario Testino
Models: Isabeli Fontana, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr, Toni Garrn, Anja Rubik, Irina Shayk, Constance Jablonski, Edita Vilkeviciute, Alessandra Ambrosio & Izabel Goulart
Styling: Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele
Hair: Oribe
Make-Up: James Kaliardos
Source: zinio via Mat Cyruss

:shock: glad she's in this ed, but this must be one of the most awful toni pictures of all time. i don't even know where to start. :ninja:

#itsawrap with the one and only Got a close look at the new @VogueSpain go and get it everyone, this one will sell FAST pic.twitter.com/bGaiooRI

A8o9lCICUAAEb-r.jpg

twitter/realtonigarrn

she posted this a few hours ago, and she posted a pic of madrid yesterday. i'm wondering if this pic with testino is an old one from when she shot his vogue spain ed or if she shot with him again? that would be awesome!

#unmissable - Toni Garrn is a heavenly sight in Giorgio @Armani > http://instagram.com/p/Sh17BjTdJI/

proxy.jpg

twitter/armani

posted today.
does anybody know where this is from? at armani's instagram it's tagged as 'editorial', any ideas? can't remember seeing it before.

"So nah, so fern": Video by Alexi Lubomirski

Last edited by a moderator:
^sorry, i didn't recognize the pic at first, it's from antidote. feel free to delete the pic @mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->