Toni Garrn

gorgeous! :heart:
i like the mcqueen dress (as i said before when she posted the backstage pic from the shoot) and the sleek styling matches it very well.
my favourite cover of toni in quite a while!

Good morning @RealToniGarrn @VictoriasSecret let's do this #Shhhhh pic.twitter.com/vbyA3rxF

A7ls3wqCcAAhDTX.jpg

twitter/wattsupphoto

looking fab!

thanks so much for posting! :flower:

i've been waiting for this ed to finally come out. i still don't get what they did with the hair, it looks so cheap. that being said, i really adore the ed, it's so much better than the cover! also, the make up works so much better here.

on another note, everyone's bashing toni in the vg december thread; many people think she looks lifeless and dull and ruins every picture.
i somehow get where they are coming from, but i really think she has improved a lot in print. but maybe i want to think this because i like her so much? what's your opinion?

So Fern, So Nah
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Models: Toni Garrn & male Model
Styling: Christiane Arp
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Nails: Ana Maria

Digital Edition Vogue Germany 12/2012

font: TFS

thanks for posting!

i am amazed by the styling in the coloured shots, i can't remember her being styled this way in the past and it really suits her, especially the make up.
i don't really get why the ed has almost nothing to do with the cover though.

One more from the VS shoot in mexico:

Ben Watts ‏@WattsUpPhoto
We're focused @RealToniGarrn @VictoriasSecret @MilkStudios listening to @zenfreeman mix #Shhhhh pic.twitter.com/3yNs6CCE
A7mIUDUCYAEiZxf.jpg

twitter/WattsUpPhoto

here is a german article about her. it's mostly stupid bullsh*t, but with interesting details. she mentions that the heating system in her apartment doesn't work, so she sleeps over at karlie's place. her agent isn't too happy about that, he reminded her not to talk and chat with karlie all night. :wink:
she's interviewed while two people are doing her hair and make up and she says: "I'm used to it, while i'm sitting here, i'm thinking about whether to get new draperies for my apartment. i organize by whole life by phone."
She also talks about her diet and work out regimen, pm me for details.

one pic from the article:

1352904414_heft-heftgeschichten-toni-garrn-victorias-secret-v.jpg

and one more by ben watts:
A7rLAWvCYAAGsDH.jpg

twitter/wattsupphoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Women Management just tweeted this pic:

A very regal @RealToniGarrn by @KarlLagerfeld for @VOGUERussia Dec issue pic.twitter.com/SVIrizEr

A7smAUJCUAE_ur5.jpg

twitter/womenmgmt

but vogue russia december isn't even out yet as far as i know? also, the pic looks older and she hasn't shot with lagerfeld in ages. i would be very happy if it was indeed for this year's december issue!

edit: she just retweeted it saying:

"@womenmgmt: @KarlLagerfeld for @VOGUERussia Dec pic.twitter.com/d6emjRvs" been waiting for this! images to come with a very special linda..

happy about this!

more from the vs shoot in mexico:

A7sPdLWCQAAKM5X.jpg

A7sI-WcCYAAg1pk.jpg

both from @Carvalhogra

A7sYe7QCEAALzyl.jpg

@realtonigarrn

look at those abs...!

Review H&M Magazine Winter 2012/13

Chateau Chic (24 pages)
Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Robert Rydberg
Models: Saskia de Brauw, Magdalena Frackowiak & Toni Garrn

via Melancholybaby

A7wBIwOCUAE517-.jpg

twitter/women mng

that have to be the shooting she talked about shooting with an icon... curious about the whole editorial :blush: ...

excited to see this! i'm wondering why it took them so long to publish the spread. the vogue germany cover was shot a couple of weeks ago, this one was shot back in may.

i'm also wondering why toni shot with karl again but doesn't walk his runways anymore. i had the impression that she had somehow fallen from grace with karl. Is Karl the one to choose the models for a spread like this or does Vogue Russia choose?

Toni is ethereal. I hate when people rave about some 'high fashion' weird looking girls and complain about Toni in print saying she looks expressionless because she's so gorgeous :angry:. The thing is she is 'Gorgeous' and for me that is all that matters :cool:

OMG Favourite Toni pic ever:

Blond on blond @angelcandice @RealToniGarrn making it happen @VictoriasSecret #Shhhhh pic.twitter.com/ZjmA85dl
@WattsUpPhoto

Now I can die in peace.

Vogue Russia December 2012
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Stylist: Ekaterina Mukhina
Hair: Alain Pichon
Makeup: Emmanuel Sammartino

facebook.com/women-management via Pradable

That picture of Toni & Candice is gorgeous. Toni has a face superiorly more beautiful than Candice. Actually I find Candice quite average but THAT BODY! No one can rival her body! And is it me or does Toni look like Kiera Knightley? like her blonde version? They both have that timeless quality and clean features. Also the Vogue Russia cover is giving me Anna Karenina vibe, simply stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->