Toni Garrn

VSFS backstage

sansartifice

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop-motion video of the show:

thestewartofny.smugmug.com/Photography/VS/2012-Stop-Motion/26436406_L4vfSp#!i=2205965211&k=SMSjQ4L

Toni @ 1:02 & 5:44

s6BGc.jpg

Beautiful day @VictoriasSecret at the huge Biltmore hotel @rmsbeauty #Miami
twitter.com/RealToniGarrn

What do you all make of this. Below is a pic of after VSFS that I posted yesterday, but below that is a post from Candice's thread of her at IMG (Same room/location - Left the pictures in for sake of argument:(

qemmanu.tumblr.com

10magazine.com

Do we think Toni's changed agency, or does IMG and Women share the same building???

I can't tell, but Toni is still with Women from what I can tell she is still on their board..
Posted via Mobile Device

@RealToniGarrn during a photoshoot in Miami

686073001.jpg

twitter/striketwoposes

she shot for vs in miami and is off to mexico where karlie and barbara p are shooting at the moment, so it must be for vs as well...

German model Toni Garrn wears a floral dress as she poses during a photoshoot in Miami.

zimbio

^thanks, i posted a pic from this shoot too, but somehow it doesn't show.

http://rtl-now.rtl.de/exclusiv/exclusiv-weekend.php?film_id=91215&player=1&season=0
this is from german boulevard magazine 'exclusiv' again, this time they showed a few more passages from the interview.
toni got a massage before the show, her back hurt because she had worked out too much. she says she worked out every day for a couple of weeks and is going to get a proper massage as soon as she has time, which is in ten days ('probably much too late'). *EDITED*

edit: starts around 18 min.

I wish that she had gotten better outfits VSFS so her b
ody could've been showcased better.

^yes not the best outfits, but she manages to be still sexy and gorgeous with them. She closed the show, that's pretty major. so I'm happy with that=)

Vogue Germany December 2012 : Toni Garrn by Alexi Lubomirski

credit Mat Cyruss

Styling: Christiane Arp
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Nails: Ana Maria

vogue.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member