Toni Garrn

F/W 2013 London Showcard (Storm)
Toni_Garrn.jpg

models

Toni is going to be part of a charity dinner hosted by Ted Linow, the very annoying head of her mother agency Mega, in Hamburg in April. She's supposed to prestent a charity tombola.
For anyone interested, here is the source.

A few more from amfAR:

160850301-model-toni-garrn-speaks-onstage-at-the-amfar-wireimage.jpg
160853182-john-leguizamo-and-toni-garrn-speak-onstage-at-wireimage.jpg
160875774-toni-garrn-michael-lillelund-hofit-golan-and-wireimage.jpg
160854823-toni-garrn-and-derek-blasberg-attend-the-amfar-wireimage.jpg

wireimages

Yigal Azrouel Afterparty

twitter/ mike nouveau

25 Magazine Dinner Launch by Anja Rubik

getty via ToniGarrnMania on Bellazon

Ugh, I hate that coat. It's way too oversized and makes her look lazy styling wise. And what is this red thing in the last two pics? A scarf? A purse? Dislike.

Here is an interview with German magazine Jolie. It's kind of boring, I translated it nevertheless.

When did you first come into contact with Biotherm?
As long as I can think my mum has been using Lait Corporel [a body care product]. Thus I already knew Biotherm when I was little.

What do you associate with Biotherm?
Biotherm simply stands for great skin care products. I've always loved the light and fresh textures.

Do you have a favourite product?
Just like my mum I love Lait Corporel, its smell, its texture and its packaging. It feels very natural.

For the new campaign for Aquasource you were photographed by Mark Segal. Can you tell us a bit about the shooting?
We took the pictures on the coast of a small island in Southern France, close to Marseille. The pictures were shot on a small mountain, so we had a great view over the French coast - there was water all around us. As you can see on the pictures, the weather and lighting conditions were fantastic! But above all, the team was awesome. We had so much fun while shooting. The atmosphere was great and it felt as if the island was ours.

What is your daily beauty routine?
I use a moisturizer and eye care in the morning and in the evening. I don't use a lot of make-up - most of the time a bit of mascara will do. I like to take off my make-up immediately after work to let the skin breathe.

What do you carry in your purse?
Lip balm. And when I'm out and about for a little longer, I also carry an eyelash curler.

Do you have an advice for beautiful skin?
I take off my make-up every evening and I don't smoke.

If you could develop your own beauty product, what would it look like?
I would develop the perfect lip care that doesn't run the lips dry and has a hint of colour in a shade of nude.

Is there something you are especially proud of or something you regret?
I'm proud that I finished school while I was already modelling and travelling a lot. I think I've learned from every experience so far, this is what made me who I am today - so I don't regret anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
PURPLE PARTY WITH DIESEL BLACK GOLD at The Boom Boom Room, Standard Hotel, New York

_1140776%20purple%20party_1500_0_resize_90.jpg

purple.fr via ToniGarrnMania

The Last Magazine Party
preview_BFA_5477_630142.jpg
preview_BFA_5477_630141.jpg

bfanyc.com

looking gorgeous! :heart:

karliekloss Karlie Kloss
Just spent the morning with my Beautiful Valentine @RealToniGarrn at @RalphLauren #NYFW pic.twitter.com/kKTVJx6B
BDFKqILCQAEPT6X.jpg:large

twitter/karliekloss

Andreea Diaconu and Toni Garrn wish you the warmest Valentine's day!

modelsjam

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->