Toni Garrn

Dolce Backstage shot of Toni on Marie Claire Espana Belleza:

proxy+(1).jpg

twitter.com/@DG_VICTIMS

wish i could post some fancier news. :(

RealToniGarrn Toni Garrn
Au revoir St Barth! Next stop: Tenerife! 4 transfers here we go..Wish there was a longdistance islandhopper pic.twitter.com/YtV8gyhfby
twitter/realtonigarrn

ugh, can't she just go to paris for one stupid show? :judge: :(

tenerife??? Vogue spain, suddenly, comes up to my mind (they love to shoot there) :wink:

they are from her shoot in st. barths, we thought it was for vs, but the posing with the jacket seems more like an editorial shoot? don't know.

i love her to death, but i don't think she looks good in these candids. the bikini bottom's ill-fitting, her skin is sunburnt and then there's this little something i don't dare to mention.

^i know, but an ill-fitting bikini bottom has nothing to do with her sickness. I didn't wanna imply that it's her fault or something.

She's shooting with Knoepfel & Indlekofer in Tenerife, looking very much forward to the results!

sore - i have no idea what you mean about the "little something you don't dare mention".

i think she looks beautiful! yeah, she's a bit sunburnt, but her body looks lovely and she's always beautiful.

Shooting in Tenerife:

pjgFkD6l.jpg

Spotted: @RealToniGarrn doing a photo shoot in my doorstep!!! #tenerife Interesting conv with a member of the crew.
twitter/dinesharjani

arnaldoanayalucca.tumblr.com/post/44587810669/boss-hugo-boss-spring-2013-mailer-photographed-by … MY NEW BOSS BY @HUGOBOSS SPRING 2013 MAILER W/ THE BEAUTIFUL @RealToniGarrn & THE HANDSOME #GABRIELAUBRY
twitter/arnaldoanayalucca

Hugo by Hugo Boss S/S 13 Mailer

arnaldoanayalucca.tumblr.com

i'm not really sure what a mailer is? does that mean they send it to people who get their catalogues?

Tommy Hilfiger S/S 13: The Hilfigers in Voyage Seafarius - Behind the Scenes

via ToniGarrnMania/Bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->