Producer: Cesar Leon

santiagoandmauricio.com

Ralph Lauren F/W 13.14 Details + Backstage

stylebistro

fashionising

wwd / buro247.ru

Street style - after Ralph Lauren

stylebistro

Why does no one really ever talk about how TALL Toni is? She's basically as tall as Karlie! Maybe a tiny bit shorter? I think she is about 6'1''.

Absolutely amazing for 25 Magazine! :luv:
I'm so glad to finally see her in something less commercial again.

J.Crew Full Catalogue February 2013

jcrew

I'm always visiting this thread but this is my first time posting here & i just gotta say that that 25 magazine ed is EVERYTHING:shock:. It's soo sexy yet haunting & her eyes are just soo captivating.

H&M Spring 2013 Swim (Print Catalogue)

my own scans from H&M Spring Catalogue 2013

This woman is perfect! :heart:

Btw does anyone know whether she was an exclusive for Ralph Lauren? Why hasn't she walked any other shows this season? :(

Thanks for posting, AnnaM94, there are some really nice shots in the Neiman Marcus Book, especially the close up shot! :heart:

@Maximilan S: I don't think Lauren does exclusives. She is being 'selective' and I don't like it. As much as it may be true that runway and print work are two almost unrelated things nowadays (as opposed to a few years back, when you basically couldn't book anything without doing runway shows), I do think runway matters in the long run. And I'd really love to see her in more HF work again. But maybe she'll show up at Dolce?

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni Garrn @RealToniGarrn

Never been prisoner to my own body this long..Being sick SUCKS!!! mmh, maybe should have stopped traveling when I lost my voice...#smart

:cry: poor toni, hope she gets better soon.

Thanks for posting, AnnaM94, there are some really nice shots in the Neiman Marcus Book, especially the close up shot! :heart:

@Maximilan S: I don't think Lauren does exclusives. She is being 'selective' and I don't like it. As much as it may be true that runway and print work are two almost unrelated things nowadays (as opposed to a few years back, when you basically couldn't book anything without doing runway shows), I do think runway matters in the long run. And I'd really love to see her in more HF work again. But maybe she'll show up at Dolce?

Valentina is a Lauren Exclusive though :unsure:

Toni just tweeted that she's in St. Barths, for VS I guess. So I suppose that means there won't be another appearance at a show. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->