Toni Garrn

it looks good in her own insta picture, but in the other 3 bws she looks quite unhappy with it :D

The cut looks cute in that instagram selfie, but I am not a big fan of that hair length on anyone.

one more with the new haircut

99ff4362647211e38fee0eec16a001d9_8.jpg

instagram/dagomatic

i don't think it looks as soccer mum as karlie's. i think it gives her a bit more edge, and the longer i think about it the more i like it. i would love to see more pics though.

i was thinking...probably it doesn't mean anything, but she cut her hair in st. barths, flew to london afterwards and shot something which might be for i-D judging by the people she worked with. and then she posts the first pic of the new cut making a typical i-D face, and all the people she worked with commented on her new hairdo via instagram. maybe she cut her hair for i-D? maybe a cover? that would be so great.

new haircut is cute, but i prefer her long hair. but hey, it grows! cutting it shorter and letting it regrow will probably be better in the long run since hair gets damaged over time.

i actually like her new hair, i know it's like some of the other girls but she looks a lot more distinctive now and blends in less :lol:

Vogue Ukraine January 2013
Photographer: Benny Horne
Stylist: Gillian Wilkins
Hair: Brian Buenaventura
Make-up: Gemma Smith-Edhouse

vogue.ua

Bluemarine S/S 14: Toni Garrn by Camilla Akrans

blumarine.com via gossiping

I don't know, I can't get over the butterflies and the setting looks so heavy.

Next S/S 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
continued

next.co.uk

do they always have to use her for the granny section? the clothes are ugly as hell. :judge:

^ +

next.co.uk

Textless cover:
Vogue Germany August 2012 Photographed by Alexi Lubomirski

plus.google.com/+VOGUEDeutschland/photos

Peter Hahn S/S 2014 Making Of

Homepage banner:

DE-de_1351_sortiment_links_kw52

peterhahn.de

Users who are viewing this thread