b973ff9c7c1111e3aaf30e0373b3d96d_8.jpg

instagram/antoniettacosta, tonigarrn

what is she wearing? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
One more from the above event:

BeJxBfzCIAIErM8.jpg:large

twitter/DenimJeansObserver

Why Everybody Loves Leo's Girl

SPORTING a new short haircut and kissing Leonardo DiCaprio while he clutches his Best Actor Golden Globe would be enough to get any girl noticed - but in the case of Toni Garrn, we'd noticed her already. Since coming to our attention as a catwalk favourite with countless designers, Garrn secured a place on the Victoria's Secret catwalk in 2011, and began dating DiCaprio in 2013 - two little things that sent her name soaring up the hot list for 2014.

Who's Toni Garrn?

Discovered in 2006 aged just 13 - "Before I could even think about who my idols were, I had already started modelling - I started at 13, so I never really had the chance to look up to other models" - Garrn's big break came when she was signed as a catwalk exclusive for Calvin Klein in 2008. Close friends with models' model Karlie Kloss, Garrn takes her status as one of the world's most beautiful women with a large pinch of salt - and a healthy dollop of cream too, it seems. "Before the Victoria's Secret show, I didn't eat gluten or sugar for a month, which is really hard-core for me because I have a big, big sweet tooth," she told us. "No pastries for a month! That was the biggest challenge… of my life, basically. I took a day off to eat after the show." With Vogue covers in Italy, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine; two for Vogue Mexico; four for Vogue Espana; and six in her native Germany - all before she was 21 - she is fast becoming one of the most popular cover girls of her generation, and has fronted campaigns for some of the industry's biggest names: including Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Dior, Givenchy, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger and H&M. And, whilst some would feel threatened by her boyfriend's many supermodel ex-girlfriends - from her Victoria's Secret colleague Erin Heatherton to Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli - Garrn is self-aware and gracious enough to be unaffected by the spectre of DiCaprio's most famous former love. "The ultimate Angel? It has to be Gisele," she smiled. "I loved seeing Gisele with wings. I loved seeing her strut right down the runway, it was always super powerful."
vogue.co.uk via ToniGarrnMania

Vogue US August 2012

Toni Garrn by Mariano Vivanco

Vogue Digital Edition via MatCyruss

I feel the same way about the Massimo Dutti campaign as I do about mixed gender runway shows - I don't like them. I know it saves money for brands to shoot this way so the same ads can run in both Vogue and GQ, but it feels cheap and too contrived to me when they do it. Toni does look lovely though.

Short hair ages her a lot and not in a good way. I can only hope she grows it back but I already lost a lot of interest in her long before she cut it. :doh: :(

And the Massimo Dutti campaign is fine but Edita definitely outshines her.

I don't think that she looks older o.o' Anyway... I liked the new hair, but I prefer the long one. And I don't know why in Massimo Dutti they put her like this... totally strange!

loove the Blumarine ad. She doesnt seem to want to become a mainstream celebrity she seems to be avoiding the current media glare. Its as if the internet and the media all want to know who she is

As for her hair, I think the problem is that she wears it like it was long hair. She never really styled her longer hair either, but I didn't mind, it just looked good. Now, I don't know, she needs to be more creative with it. Not always parting it in the middle would be a start.

..that goes for her style too :blink:
No but she's still amazing and gorgeous and thin and rich.

And "1,78m tall model"? :lol:

Tommy Hilfiger S/S 14 by Craig McDean

vogue.it via Flashbang

That's one hideous swimsuit, but other than that I quite like the campaign for once. It's still the same old boring concept, but this time around I like the outcome, it gives me some serious summer vibes. :smile:

From today's shoot with Thomas von Aagh in Munich

1545688_10153772177160525_886321630_n.jpg
1013744_10153772342760525_301125963_n.jpg
1620471_10153772694630525_1995515499_n.jpg

facebook/thomas von aagh

one of his comments says that leo is waiting in the hotel. i don't know if he's just kidding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->