Toni Garrn

I don't think I've seen this one before:

4b9447f08c0311e3b5190ec30aeead7b_8.jpg

instagram/soyluismolina

New H&M

hm via LenoreX

She hasn't been working much lately, at least she didn't shoot much that we are aware of. I wonder if it is because of her new hair? :(
I'm still undecided about it, I'm dying to see it in an ed.
I have to say she looks very soccer mum indeed in this recent pic:

instagram/nikgarrn via ToniGarrnMania

A couple more Nars S/S 2014 previews:

instagram/jackyatnars

New H&M

hm

More from The Look S/S 2014

thelook

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni Garrn attends 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Premiere and opening ceremony during the 64th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palast on February 6, 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
cv55Yrr.jpg

a0YjAFe.jpg

mO99onY.jpg

yhBjLAF.jpg

CHqnbPO.jpg

7mz5rEy.jpg

v8Ewr3a.jpg

iq9uEmt.jpg

zimbio

thanks for posting! :flower:

FABULOUSLY SPOTTED: TONI GARRN WEARING HUGO BOSS – ‘THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL’ 2014 BERLINALE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL PREMIERE & OPENING CEREMONY

Who: German model Toni Garrn

Dress: Hugo Boss lmited edition Shanghai runway fall 2013 champagne gold textured dress with a plunging neckline and a daring side slit.

We seen this dress all over the red carpet from fellow runway model Jourdan Dunn, to Chinese actress Shu Qi, and fellow Victoria Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio.

In my judgment Toni wore it the best. Eliminating the gold belt and adding the statement necklace to close the gap was a wise decision, plus framing the eyes and the slick hair transformed the look from overtly sexy to sophisticated elegance.

Event: ’The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Premiere and opening ceremony during the 64th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palast on February 6, 2014 in Berlin, Germany.
becauseimfabulous via tonigarrnmania

yahoo images via ToniGarrnMania

Her hair looks terrible styled like that!

really? i think it looks good for once. I like the sleek look and it compliments the outfit well. i'm not sure about the necklace though.
I also like her look from yesterday's BestBrands Awards!

Here's a short video, towards the end:
BestBrands Awards

From foxy to fresh-faced! Supermodel Toni Garrn ditches her sexy scarlet lipstick for a plain and simple look at German awards ceremony

She's the striking supermodel who has captured the heart of one of Hollywood's leading men, Leonardo DiCaprio. But Toni Garrn seemed to suffer a crisis of confidence as she re-thought her red carpet ensemble halfway through an event as she attended the 2014 Best Brands Awards at Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, Germany, on Wednesday night. Switching from foxy to fresh-faced in a mere matter of minutes, the 21-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel ditched her sexy scarlet lipstick in favour of a plain and simple look as she mingled at the bash.

Evidently deciding low-key was the way forward, the German beauty replaced her plump pout with a broad smile as she showcased her naturally striking features. The statuesque blonde made an impact as she arrived on the red carpet alongside her mother, Anja, earlier in the evening, looking the picture of elegance in a black strapless semi-sheer gown. Featuring a dramatic full skirt and flattering cinched-in waist, the model's choice of ensemble proved to be both a classic and chic sartorial number.

Wearing her short blonde hair parted to the side, Toni initially injected a welcome bolt of colour to her look with a slick of pillar box red lipstick, before later ditching it for the natural look. The supermodel completed her outfit with a striking gold cuff bracelet and dramatic drop earrings as she mingled with the crowd at the awards ceremony, before jumping up on stage to present an accolade.

Toni was first linked to Wolf of Wall Street star Leonardo DiCaprio, 39, back in May with the statuesque beauty becoming the fourth Victoria's Secret model the actor has dated.The Oscar-nominated megastar first dated Gisele Bundchen from 2001 until 2005, before moving on to Bar Refaeli from November 2005 to May 2011. He then romanced Erin Heatherton from late 2011 until October 2012.

But the Hollywood heartthrob raised eyebrows earlier this week when he was spotted leaving a New York club with model Nina Agdal at 5am, before piling into the back of a car together and speeding off into the night. The 21-year-old catwalk queen is currently in a relationship with The Wanted singer, Max George, 25.

dailymail.co.uk via Tonigarrnmania

Her hair looks terrible styled like that!

I also agree with you that it doesn't look really good (in fact it's distracting) but in the end it looks better than what we've seen of her short hair before this event.

However I still think it ages her a lot and not in a good way. :doh: She looks much more generic/commercial right now and I seriously doubt the new look will translate better in print.

She was at her best during 2010-2012.

Short interview at Berlinale

the quality is really bad, I don't understand everything, but she mainly says that her shoes are so comfortable that she will be able to dance in them later tonight.

Another video from last night, but a really akward one.
a journalist asks her if she's arrived well and her 'manager' (I don't know, I thought her mum was her manager now?) interrupts the interviewer saying one must register beforehand for interviews. the interviewer says he did, toni looks insecure, answers the question (she says she only arrived in Germany the day before, I thought she'd been home quite some time, at least that's what her instagram implies) and then the manager interrupts again and says 'she just doesn't want it'.
awkward. and she looks so out of place and unhappy here, I feel sorry for her. :(

I don't think that she is unhappy...
Anyway... I loved the two outfits. And I don't think that the hair ages her in a bad way, or that she looks generic. I prefer 2010-2012 hair for sure, but I kind like it...

Another video from last night, but a really akward one.
a journalist asks her if she's arrived well and her 'manager' (I don't know, I thought her mum was her manager now?) interrupts the interviewer saying one must register beforehand for interviews. the interviewer says he did, toni looks insecure, answers the question (she says she only arrived in Germany the day before, I thought she'd been home quite some time, at least that's what her instagram implies) and then the manager interrupts again and says 'she just doesn't want it'.
awkward. and she looks so out of place and unhappy here, I feel sorry for her. :(

That guy interrupting is making it awkward. I think that's maybe a publicist whilst in Germany.
He says "I am the bad guy" :P

instagram/ toni garrn/zimbio/fan-girl.org via starla from bellazon

zimbio/ fan-girl.org via starla and ToniGarrnMania from bellazon

I agree with everyone her hair really doesn't suit her beautiful face, I liked it at first but judging the last month photos and events till yesterday, she looks uncomfortable and sometimes lifeless with this cut hair, plus it ages her a lot and as everyone has said in a very bad way.

On other hand, hoping she shows up at NYFW =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->