Toni Garrn

How can she have so little sense for style as a model? I do not get it.

I don't think that bc you are a model you have to have some kind os style. In fact, the most part of the models that I like have a weird sense of style for my standards and a lot of model who are considered really fashion I never like it. It's all a matter of what you prefer in the final of the story. I like some of her outfits anyway. And seems like she is having the best time ever! So fun! I want to see the selfie in the video below =DD

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
idk i'm not that jealous of this relationshop tho, but hopefully they are just happy together :D
and yeah Toni never had a good personal style..

^aaaww she looks so cute and radiant.
Her style in the Coachella pictures is okay I think, it's just really low key and simple. But after those last two sets of pictures from LA, I'm happy as long as she's not wearing tennis shoes.

I feel sorry for them though, it's so creepy that somebody takes videos of them dancing at a festival. there's another one with Leo only all over the internet and he looks so jerky in it, but somehow it makes me like him more. :P

(On a side note, I'm SO jealous they were at Coachella, the line up was amazing this year!)

Leonardo DiCaprio kisses his 21-year-old girlfriend Toni Garrn as she goes topless on the beach in Bora Bora

He is often coy about his relationships, and certainly hasn't spoken about his current squeeze. But there was no denying Leonardo DiCaprio's affections for his Victoria's Secret model girlfriend Toni Garrn as they kissed on the beach in Bora Bora on Friday last week.
Leo, 39, wore a pair of blue trunks as he held hands with his bikini-clad girlfriend Toni, 21.

Toni, who has posed topless in her modelling career, took off her bikini shot as she prepared for a day of sunbathing. Later the pair were seen kissing as Toni flung her arms around the Shutter Island actor. It was the calm before the storm for the pair who later enjoyed a weekend of music and drinking at the Coachella festival.

Leo, who has previously romanced a string of well-known beauties, including Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli, recently admitted that he will tie the knot when it feels 'right.' Asked if a wedding is something he envisages for himself, The Wolf of Wall Street star told Gayle King on CBS' This Morning in February: 'The truth is, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen.' 'I'm just gonna let it happen naturally. I really am. That's the only way to do it, I feel. And when it's right, it's gonna be right.'

Leonardo insisted he is very happy with Toni, with whom he was spotted holidaying in Courchevel, France in February.
He said: 'I'm all right. I'm good for now.' The Oscar-nominee is regularly spotted out partying in Hollywood but has never been tempted to experiment with drugs like many of his peers or the characters he has played.

He said: 'I think there's always an interest and a desire. But I really grew up around that. I mean, it was on my street corner.' Adding: 'Every time I would go to the corner marketplace there were addicts everywhere - in the alleyways, people shooting up, people offering me drugs at four or five years old.' 'I saw it at a very, very early age. And I was just sort of horrified by how it affected people. And so, thankfully I've never dabbled in that area. And I have - I've had - no desire.'

dailymail.co.uk via ToniGarrnMania

A couple more from Coachella:

dailymail.co.uk via Leo's thread on Bellazon

Sigh, I'd much rather see actual modeling pics, but she is looking really cute here.

She looks great at Coachella, and I like her outfit, really simple but at least she looks natural and doesn't try too hard like some others with these bohème-hippie looks that look actually like nothing. I love her with Leo!
Btw, at Coachella, are they in a VIP section or hanging around like everyone else?

She has an interview in German Glamour May 2014! My translation:

As a fashion model, designers surely give you a lot of clothes. How big is your wardrobe?
My whole apartment is sort of a huge wardrobe, I have open wardrobes in each room! I had a dream since I was 15. I wanted to move to New York and have a huge boudoir like Carrie Bradshaw!

Has your lingerie drawer gotten bigger since you first walked for Victoria's Secret?
One could think so, but it's not the case. Models wear the most uncharming nude underwear you can imagine, it's practically our uniform. It's because underwear is never supposed to show. I keep it similarly simple when in private.

Do you belong to the celebrities that always run around in sweatpants when nobody can see them?
Yes, seriously, I own at least thirty of them.

What else do you like to wear?
Classic colors, but splashier sunglasses, bags and shoes to go with it.

No jewelry?
Never at work, I lost it too many times already or forgot it after shootings. Personally I like delicate gold jewelry, for example the jewelry Jennifer Meyer Maguire, Tobey Maguire's wife, designs.

Apart from jewelry, what else do you spend money on?
Vacation: to bring friends together and to rent a house in summer. I'm rarely ever at one place for longer, so it doesn't make sense for me to invest in a car or a couch. I bought a 70 year old Armenian vintage carpet for my new apartment in New York, though. It was really expensive - but it's forever!

Your favorite store?
Unfortunately most of the time I don't have enough time to go shopping. That's why I love the shopping app "Fancy". It's perfect, especially for presents.

What do you always carry with you when traveling?
A Chanel bag that Karl Lagerfeld gave me. No matter how little space there is left in my suitcase, I always squeeze it in somehow.

Your advice to stay in shape?
Personally I love to go for a run, but in the city I'm often exhausted after ten minutes already. It works better on the treadmill, I can go on for an hour, I have my iPad with me and do boxing moves and change the speed and the slope. When I'm in New York, I also go to Pilates classes at Equinox. I don't like workouts like Soulcycle or spinning though, you're just sitting on machines and getting yelled at by trainers. It's so unnatural - I much prefer dancing when I want to move a little more.

The perfect outfit for a first date?
Don't ever dress up too much, I'd always wear jeans and sneakers. If he calls again even though you weren't styled perfectly, you know that he's really interested.

She also comments on some outfits:
(I'm too lazy to search for pictures of the outfits, sorry!)

The white Tom Ford suit she was wearing at De Grisogono Party:
"For big events, designers often lend me outfits. But I bought this Tom Ford suit myself - for the de Grisogono Party in Cannes last year."

An outfit she was wearing when paps caught her getting coffee in LA (white shirt, brown shorts:(
"This is what I wear in New York. Those are wide shorts - they are a lot less dangerous than mini skirts that could be too revealing."

The black dress from the Best Brands event in Munich:
"I found this dress last minute at Louis Vuitton. My hair got cut for a Vogue shooting - I think it's cool!"

She looks great and so happy at Coachella !^_^

instagram/gabrielamoussaieff; toni_garrn

New H&M

hm

She has now an official Facbook page and has uploaded a few more pictures onto her official website tonigarrn.com (or whoever takes care of the website). Not much yet, but she seems to work on it now!
Also, there's this absolutely gorgeous pic from her Numéro China ed by Txema Yeste:

1979866_469907846471979_615947330_n.jpg

facebook/ToniGarrnOfficial

Ann Taylor - Mad about spring dresses

blog.anntaylor.com

Two more shots from Interview Russia by Dru and Iango:

10151238_475176162611814_2311079735880793052_n.jpg

facebook/ToniGarrnOfficial

And one more for Ann Taylor:

10015054_10152376911513142_8375869738799680568_n.jpg

facebook/AnnTaylor

J.Crew April Style Guide Cover:

$_1.JPG

ebay

Elie Saab "Lace Garden" - RTW S/S 2014

via Eleni/Bellazon

Two more shots from Interview Russia by Dru and Iango:

I copied and pasted this from her official facebook and only just realized that she got the name of the photographers wrong. It's obviously Driu and Tiago; then there's Daniele and Iango. So she mixed up the names of the duos and got a typo (?) in the other name. This is kind of embarrassing to be honest.

Anyway, new German tabloid covers:

scanned by Monroe on Bellazon

I would love to see her working a bit more again. I doubt it'll happen as long as Leo doesn't do another movie though. She should be careful, the business isn't very forgiving when it comes to going MIA for a while, but well, I said that before and probably sound like a broken record. :wink:

d44052bacb0a11e3aee20002c950cdf8_8.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

toni_garrn Not too bad New York studio day #happywednesday 5h

She shot for VS with Lais. Finally! :clap: I thought they had kicked her out because of her new haircut or something!

instagram/toni_garrn

She shot for VS with Lais. Finally! :clap: I thought they had kicked her out because of her new haircut or something!

It's not like they can't put extensions on her like they did in Karlie, if they don't like her new hairdo =B

Looking gorgeous while shooting for Next in Florida!

BmFF6rzIUAAqbWo.jpg

BmAYymtIUAAt2WA.jpg

twitter/wattsupphoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->