Toni Garrn

thank you! :flower:
I was looking forward to seeing the after party pics. I quite like her dress, except for the side view. Is she wearing Topshop again?
The guy in the second pic on the left is Leo, I almost didn't notice. :mrgreen:

43ba4cf0d19011e3b3e50002c9c705a0_8.jpg

instagram/mslidiaburyak

Shopppping daaaay with Toe Knee! <3 # nyc

More from the Met Ball 2014

vogue.com

bfanyc via ToniGarrnMania

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Express Styles: numéro spécial Formes by Alex Cayley

lexpress.fr via ToniGarrnMania

I'm disappointed, the instagram pics of this shoot looked so promising, but the result looks very cheap. And I was hoping for a better client to be honest.

There's also a short interview with the same old questions, translation by me:

What are your tips for a radiant complexion?
My tips are very classic, but they always work: drink a lot of water, above all remove your make up every evening and use rosemary oil to hydrate your skin whenever it is too dry.

What are your favorite "beauty foods"?
I'm obsessed with smoothies. I prepare one with bananas, spinach, spirulina (no idea what that is exactly?) and acai berries. It's delicious and it gives me all the energy and vitamins I need throughout the day.

Your advice for women who don't have the time for sports or don't enjoy working out?
Sometimes you just need to force yourself a little, but it's always more pleasant when the workout is fun. A tennis match with friends or an hour of swimming in the sea, that's perfect for me. If that isn't possible, I go to the gym early in the morning. It's hard to get up, but you feel so good afterwards...

I wonder what the rosemary oil is all about, I feel like I know all the products she normally uses, I wonder if she'll work with Biotherm again or with another brand that produces rosemary oil, it's so out of the blue.

L'Express Styles: numéro spécial Formes by Alex Cayley

liked this one! *-*
And I was expecting nothing when I saw the instagram pics =/ so... kind suprises me!

Next Summer 2014

next.co.uk

Vogue Italia: Beauty in Vogue Supplement May 2014

Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Rutger
Make-up: Wendy Rowe
Model: Toni Garrn

Vogue Italia: Beauty in Vogue Supplement 05/2014 Digital Edition

:woot: excited to see her in the pages of Vogue Italia again, even though it's a reprint.
Not sure if I have ever seen the second pic though!

One more from the Met Ball After Party

10349594_1494050887482710_102193487_n.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

Rag & Bone and Mytheresa.com Dinner last night in New York

ragandbonedinner09.jpg

grazia.de

Toni talks about food and workouts in German Instyle:

For breakfast I have porrigde with fruit or a smoothie consisting of a banana, spinach, veggies, berries and honey. I use almond or soy milk and always take them with me when traveling. As well as miso soup to suppress craving, nuts and chocolate.
Sometimes I treat myself with Franzbrötchen (sweet that is typical for Hamburg), cake or Kaiserschmarrn (southern German / Austrian dish similar to pancakes). Unfortunately, I almost never have the time to cook. For lunch and dinner I eat lots of salad, veggies, seaweed and sushi or gluten free pizza and pasta at Blizzeria in NY. I drink a glass of wine almost every day. It's important to always have a lot of water to go with it.

When you're a good girl while working out, you can allow yourself to overindulge every once in a while. I work out daily. I often use the treadmill when I'm at a hotel for a job, that's convenient. I'm a member at Equinox gym in NY, they have a lot of different branches, also in Miami, and I can work out wherever I want to. I also like classes, I like to work out with others in a group. Zumba for example is a lot of fun. When preparing for the VS show I workout even more often and don't have sweets and alcohol for weeks before the show. That's a though time, but my competitors (I don't think she really said that, but the German text says it...) work hard, too. That's our job!

(my translation)

I'm surprised she drinks so much alcohol, I remember when she always said she never drinks. But that was probably before she knew Leo.
Anyway, I always thought it was a bit unusual to never ever drink, especially when you're seen at restaurants and night clubs as often as Toni. :wink:

From wwd via Starla on Bellazon:

AmfAR Cannes Gala Goes Red

The amfAR benefit on May 22, widely considered the social highlight of the annual Cannes Film Festival in France, will stage a red-themed fashion show of gowns created for the occasion. After shining a spotlight on the colors black and gold in previous years, Carine Roitfeld, who is overseeing the runway show for the third time, said she wanted to dedicate the show to Monroe.

“She searched for love all her life, and I think she would have been a big supporter of the foundation,” she told WWD.

Red, which is also the symbol of the fight against AIDS, will be translated into one-off evening looks from around 35 fashion houses, including Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christopher Kane, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Marchesa, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Versace and Ulyana Sergeenko.

Forty models — among them Karlie Kloss, Toni Garrn, Arizona Muse and Daria Strokous — will be in Cannes to present the collection.

“Some of the girls come at their own expense just to be part of the show,” said Roitfeld, adding that the event was designed to be upbeat.

“Charities are so sad, you often feel guilty attending them,” she remarked. “But it’s a party, and we are celebrating life.”

Other entertainment at this year’s gala will include performances by Lana Del Rey and Aloe Blacc.

Sharon Stone, known for her impromptu corralling of attendees into the fund-raising effort, said Robin Thicke will also be in attendance, and she hopes he “will allow us to auction off to some lucky lady a special kiss.”

This year’s event will be chaired by heavyweights from cinema and fashion including John Travolta, Milla Jovovich, Harvey Weinstein and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, ambassador of Bulgari, the Rome-based jeweler, which is joined by Worldview Entertainment and Bold Film as presenting sponsors.

In addition, Roitfeld put together an exclusive retrospective of Pirelli pictures spanning 50 years to entertain guests at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, while Moncler is throwing an after party.

Glad to hear! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->