Toni Garrn

@toni_garrn: Mr @wattsupphoto has a strict #dresscode for his team

I found it amusing, but I already see really angry comments of Leo's fans!

i always liked her sense of humor and I think in this pic, it's quite obvious. All these comments just show how so many people never learned how to read a picture properly.

i always liked her sense of humor and I think in this pic, it's quite obvious. All these comments just show how so many people never learned how to read a picture properly.

Yeah... but did you see the news in daily??? very ridiculous!

^^ I know right? Us weekly and in touch both tweeted about it and it's also all over the media in Germany. Must have been a low weekend in terms of celeb gossip. :wink:

New one for Ann Taylor:

1422606_10152399368173142_4310991829826413460_n.jpg

facebook/AnnTaylor

Last edited by a moderator:
I copied and pasted this from her official facebook and only just realized that she got the name of the photographers wrong. It's obviously Driu and Tiago; then there's Daniele and Iango. So she mixed up the names of the duos and got a typo (?) in the other name. This is kind of embarrassing to be honest.

She corrected the names on her facebook. Does that mean she might be checking her thread? :woot:

attend super hairstylist Harry Josh‘s second annual #HarrysParty on Saturday (May 3) held at The Jane Hotel in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

justjared.com

Caudalie USA ‏@CaudalieUSA
@RealToniGarrn thanks for stopping by the CAUDALIE Vinothérapie Spa this weekend. It was lovely having you prep for the #metball2014

Seems like she is going to be at the Met Ball! :woot:

I like the black look in #379. Love the couldn't-do-any-more-simple black tee with the zipped skirt. She's a natural beauty, I appreciate that she never does too much.

So I just got home from watching the red carpet from across the street, it was so much fun! :Pink:
Toni arrived with Jourdan, Chanel and Kendall :smile:rolleye:smile:, all of them were wearing Topshop. Toni looked really stunning, she was by far the most amazing one out of the Topshop girls and she also got the most attention, even though almost nobody recognized her. She turned towards the public and waved when she was posing for the photographers, she looked really lovely and cute and a lot like a film diva. :heart:
Overall, none of them got too much attention though, their dresses were just not as spectacular as some of the others.
I loved how gracefully Toni handled herself, unlike Chanel (whose poses alongside Rocky were almost vulgar) or Cara (who literally couldn't stop goofing around for one freaking second).

msreQ7K.jpg

voguemagazine tw

I'll be trying to find more in a bit. :smile:

Preppin'

Matt Holloway ‏@MattyHolloway
Beautiful @realtonigarrn hair and makeup ready for the #MetBall2014 hair @BraydonNelson makeup…
instagram/mattyholloway

Getting my Charles James on #metball #firstlook @voguemagazine @braydon_nelson @wendyrowe
instagram/toni_garrn

wendyrowe Beauty @toni_garrn #makeup love you have a great night!!!
instagram/wendyrowe

The look... @toni_garrn hair by me makeup by @wendyrowe #metball #tonigarrn

Who's the prettiest of them all @toni_garrn. Hair by me Makeup by @wendyrowe #metball #firstlook #tonigarrn
both pics instagram/braydon_nelson

Arriving

✌️#metball @toni_garrn @topshop
instagram/officaljdunn

Thank for taking such good care of me tonight!! @wendyrowe @braydon_nelson @topshop #metball #traffic

Why don't they make cars with beds for the #metball?! @officialjdunn #fightingwrinkles #layingflat @topshop
both pics instagram/toni_garrn

yahoo (first 3), getty's via ToniGarrnMania on Bellazon

Some more from #HarrysParty a couple days ago:

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
More from Met Ball 2014

dailymail.com

wireimages

instagram/MetMuseum

bfanyc; all pictures via ToniGarrnMania

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics