Toni Garrn

Toni Garrn attends the W Magazine celebration of the 'Best Performances' Portfolio and The Golden Globes with Cadillac and Dom Perignon at Chateau Marmont on January 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

bfanyc via ToniGarrnMania/Bellazon

After Chanel S/S 15 Paris
[we've seen similar pictures, but these are new I think]

swinging-paris

I'd love to see her, but I really doubt it and don't want to get my hopes up again. Maybe we'll see her at a few selected shows. What do you think?

In other news, she apparently worked with Liya and Christie Turlington, excited to see what it's for.

10890707_937240166295206_1518577056_a.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

Also, models.com listed the Jil Sander Fragrance Contract and the Versace Fragrance contact as ongoing for 2015. She must have made millions by now with this Versace Contract.

Elle Italia February 2014 by Matt Jones

www.poses.moda/elle-italia-cover-february-2015/ via Bellazon

Previews:

instagram/poses.moda; albertozanoletti

Cover story for Elle Italia February 2015 (Part 1 of 2)

Photographer: Matt Jones
Stylist: Alberto Zanoletti

Model: Toni Garrn

Source: glossynewsstand.blogspot.com

Cover story for Elle Italia February 2015 (Part 2 of 2)

Photographer: Matt Jones
Stylist: Alberto Zanoletti

Model: Toni Garrn

Source: glossynewsstand.blogspot.com

So she posts this picture

10895358_1567157120195101_1023717411_n.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

Early wrap for me and my hairy legs today #BigHairDay @mertalas

and I get all excited because she finally shoots with a good photographer again!

Only to discover on Mert's instagram that he shot for Turkish brand Ipekyol today.
Can't she finally do something interesting again? :cry:

More from yesterday's shoot with Mert & Marcus:

instagram/mertalas, savilledorfman, jadabalaban, yucelyelketin

AIGNER SS15
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski

lebook.com

Numéro Russia February 2015: Toni Garrn by Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones

facebook/numerorussia via Stereo_Flo

From Fashionnstyle:

That’s one way to get over a breakup!

Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend Toni Garrn will soon be kissing a lot of high profile stars as she runs a Supermodel Kissing Booth with fellow model Natalia Vodianova at a charity event during London Fashion Week.

Living writes that the kissing booth will be just one of many events at a funfair in aid of Natalie’s charity The Naked Heart Foundation. Co-hosted by Karlie Kloss, the event will take place on February 24 at the Roundhouse in Camden, London and is expected to raise £1 million, which will go towards helping children with special needs and their families.

“This fun fair will have all the elements that excited and thrilled us when we were children, like ice cream, junk food and attractions, but it will also involve all the brands and personalities that we love as adults,” said Natalia.

Besides the kissing booth, the fair will feature Louboutin Olympics and face painting by famed makeup artist Pat McGrath. Tickets are priced at £1000, with around 500 guests expected to attend - that’s a lot of kisses!

10890581_516529991818472_693511853_n.jpg

toni_garrn Didn't really dress appropriately for todays set #Mudfights #Football #LA #StayTuned

Pretty sure this is for the upcoming season of Germany's next Topmodel.
They are shooting it right now, they always are in LA, set looks very typical (with cameras in the background etc.) and Thomas Hayo, one of the judges, posted a similar pic with similar hastags on his instagram.
Not sure if I like the idea of seeing Toni there, then again, they had Coco Rocha, Alessandra Ambrosio or Miranda Kerr in the past, so it's not THAT bad.

Seien Sie hautnah bei unserer Fashion Show in Mailand dabei! Erleben Sie mit uns am 27. Februar die neue Kollektion, Toni Garrn und die besondere Atmosphäre Backstage. Nehmen Sie jetzt unter folgendem Link bit.ly/15ChklA teil und mit ein bisschen Glück bringen wir Sie und Ihre Begleitung nach Mailand! ‪#‎AIGNER‬ ‪#‎Aignermunich‬

Sounds like she'll be at Aigner F/W 15.16 in Milan. (Front Row most probably?)

She's in Berlin for Berlinale and posted a cute video on instagram. (I don't know how to link the video?)
Does anybody understand what she says after reading the sign? It's probably German, but I can't understand a word, she speaks so incredibly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->