Toni Garrn

Various pics from Instagram

instagram/toni_garrn, moalturki, alexisdisalvo, jamjamro, rougemoi_, mertalas, kafidrexel

She's in Love #13!

Love Magazine #13
"Boobs"

Ph: Steven Klein

6a00e54ef96453883401bb07e963ab970d-800wi

fashioncopious

I hope there's more to come. I don't know what to think of the concept yet, but it's so tacky that it actually might be good.
Also, happy she got to work with a decent photographer again.

Toni Garrn attends the "Nobody wants the night" Premiere & Opening Night at Berlinale Film Festival, Berlin

gettys

# 992 it is not Toni its Lexi and Caroline

Last edited by a moderator:
Numéro Russia Previews

instagram.com/irinamariebondarenko

# 992 it is not Toni its Lexi and Caroline

You sure?
I was pretty certain the text next to the pic said "Toni is wearing", but maybe I'm mistaken, quality is so bad.
Fashioncopious also had her credited.

^ I agree she looks different in the Berlinale pics, but maybe she's just tired?

More:

gettys

GQ January 2015 by Dusan Reljin HQs, no tags

wearesodroe

Does anybody know where it appeared?
Some fashion pages say GQ January, but I'm not sure if it has ever really appeared in print?

More PKZ S/S 15

instagram/davidbiedertphotography

Those extensions! Do they have eyes at PKZ? :lol:

More and untagged: Berlinale Opening Night in Berlin

kurier.at

abendblatt.de, instagram/berlinale, vittoriozuninocelotto

And even though Love Magazine does look more like Lexi (I admit :unsure:), she has a new editorial out:

thomasdekluyver
Il y a 1 minute
My new story with @toni_garrn is out in the new@portermagazine photo #NormanJeanRoy styling@cathykasterine hair @petergrayhair makeup@thomasdekluyver

924027_855310691192548_54074592_n.jpg

instagram/thomasdekluyver via masha122 at Bellazon

Moderator's Note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]242127[/split]
Thank You

More and untagged: Berlinale Opening Night in Berlin

kurier.at

abendblatt.de, instagram/berlinale, vittoriozuninocelotto

And even though Love Magazine does look more like Lexi (I admit :unsure:), she has a new editorial out:

thomasdekluyver
Il y a 1 minute
My new story with @toni_garrn is out in the new@portermagazine photo #NormanJeanRoy styling@cathykasterine hair @petergrayhair makeup@thomasdekluyver

924027_855310691192548_54074592_n.jpg

instagram/thomasdekluyver via masha122 at Bellazon

In the #992 pic isn't her, but she is in the ed. Matheus Mazzafera post a pic in his instagram showing some pics of Love #13!

instagram/blogmatheusmazzafera

And about the GQ magazine, it was december 2014. The pics were in the website (gq/women/celebrities/201412/photos-model-toni-garrn). I think the pics were printed but I'm not sure about it.

In the #992 pic isn't her, but she is in the ed. Matheus Mazzafera post a pic in his instagram showing some pics of Love #13!

instagram/blogmatheusmazzafera

But I'm quite sure she's not in one of these pics either.
I'm confused. :doh:

cute outfit at the Berlinale. But the lips look very dry in the instagram pic

Porter #7 Spring 2015
Prairie Rose
Model: Toni Garrn
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine

glossynewsstand.com

Love it! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics