Topshop #3

I just got the green Garlands as the snakeskin effect on the black looked really cheap....besides like I need ANOTHER pair of black courts.

are the topshop moto pants live up to its hype? i heard emanuelle alt is a fan.

^ Do you mean the moto jeans? If so yes they are a perfect fit. I gave up buying any other jeans years ago.

yes i like them!

better than the jamie which are more expensive, horrible fit and cheap material :P

i love those boots that went up today the £120 premium black ones but that is soo much and they don't have size 42! grr

I received the black glitter boots a couple of days ago, and they are very light and comfortable. The sizing is on the small side but that's perfect for me since i'm between two sizes.
The only thing that bugs me are the two zippers. A little over the top imo, but I guess I can live with that...

I received the black glitter boots a couple of days ago, and they are very light and comfortable. The sizing is on the small side but that's perfect for me since i'm between two sizes.
The only thing that bugs me are the two zippers. A little over the top imo, but I guess I can live with that...

i feel the same way about the zippers. theyre bothering me to the point where i want to just sell the boots on ebay. the zippers on mine are very hard to pull up and down as well. they dont glide smoothly.

does anyone know if meadham kirchhoff will do another collection this season?

i just got one of the s/s11 dresses in the sale :D i wanted it for ages.

i would hope so! Meadham Kirchhoff pieces have so far been my fav collab! they are genius!

which boots do you guys think i should get?

32A11ATAN_normal.jpg

32A05ABLK_thumb.jpg

32A08ABLK_thumb.jpg

32P06ABLK_thumb.jpg

TOPSHOP.COM

does anyone know if meadham kirchhoff will do another collection this season?

i just got one of the s/s11 dresses in the sale :D i wanted it for ages.

i wish meadham k would be back too. :blush:

unfortunately the main fall collaboration is with izzy lane.

according to telegraph.co.uk....

"Other Topshop collaborations due for September include John Rocha's daughter, Simone Rocha, and London Fashion Week star Michael van der Ham. In November, a ski-wear range by Ashish will go on sale, while Mary Katrantzou has just signed up for February 2012. "

well Michael Van Der Ham is also in my rader lately. he comes up with really great pieces!
And Mary Katrantzou does genius prints ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->