OhJane

boo
Reaction score
From UK Vogue Feb 08 supplement.

lek22ge7.jpg
lek11oo8.jpg

lek1rm8.th.jpg

scanned by OhJane

More grown up than usual. I didn't mind the ugly bright studio shots too much, since they always cast a bunch of cute new girls. This looks more like a proper campaign, but still boring, in a different way.

Thanks again, OhJane. :flower:

I never thought I'd say this about Iekeliene, but she look so sexy!

I am so in love with this ad! :wub:

So I guess is no Roversi anymore?
I like them and it's great to see Iekeline in something. But how can you go from only girl eds in Vogue UK & Italia, working with Meisel and McDean, campaigns for Marc Jacobs and Sonia Reikiel to this? It's the wrong direction. Topshop ads shopuld be the beginning of your career.

I love these! And the reflection in the sliding door adds a nice touch! Great choice of outfits too.

Iekeliene looks stunning! I love these! :woot:

So I guess is no Roversi anymore?
I like them and it's great to see Iekeline in something. But how can you go from only girl eds in Vogue UK & Italia, working with Meisel and McDean, campaigns for Marc Jacobs and Sonia Reikiel to this? It's the wrong direction. Topshop ads shopuld be the beginning of your career.

i don't think TopShop is descending or damaging to her career. the brand is commercial, yes, but quite a few established/popular models have appeared in their ads.

More grown up than usual. I didn't mind the ugly bright studio shots too much, since they always cast a bunch of cute new girls.
I actually love them, so dreamy :P
but I really like these too. Feeling is so nice.

I love this! And it's nice to see Iekeliene :wub:

Wow Iekeliene looks amazing :heart:
Could you please reupload the second image? Thanks ^_^:flower:

I like these. The best cheek bones in the business?

^ Definitely ^_^ I would love to know who's the photographer. The colors are great :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->