Topshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's FW10 :D

I love the collection, especially the shoes and the coats, I cannot wait :D

technically FW 10/11 :lol:

i hated it personally it was the styling and make-up and.. bleh :( i wish they would do simple pretty collections again like ss08 and ss09

^yes, if you live in London please tell me if you see it anywhere in a 6 or 8. I'm really annoyed because I went into the Oxford Circus branch [which I cannot stand at the moment because they change the layout everyday >:(] and I looked for about an hour for that dress then finally I went to information and asked them and they're all "oh it's just at the front" BUT IT WASN'T and I was too embarassed to ask again in case it was but I'm sure it wasn't. Argh

^yes, if you live in London please tell me if you see it anywhere in a 6 or 8. I'm really annoyed because I went into the Oxford Circus branch [which I cannot stand at the moment because they change the layout everyday >:(] and I looked for about an hour for that dress then finally I went to information and asked them and they're all "oh it's just at the front" BUT IT WASN'T and I was too embarassed to ask again in case it was but I'm sure it wasn't. Argh
I don't live in London, unfortunately. I think I might take the product code into the store and get them to stalk it for you - IDK if its even out in the stores yet though. I wish I'd just bought it :doh:

omg that dress is soooo cute..ugh i want it too!!!

i hate the new layout of the oxford circus store as well-cant find anything.

Anyone remember the kate moss for topshop panther dress? I just got it off ebay and the tags on it are so fake, ahaha. I just hope the dress isnt. :shock: I'm trying to find loads of pictures of it to check. :lol:

^ as long as the dress you got is of good quality and looks good i dont think it should matter if its an "original kate moss for topshop"

You need to be careful with the kate moss panter dress when buying it off ebay, there are so many fakes on there!

wow topshop fakes?! i thought topshop on ebay was about the only safe brand :lol:

My mom bought the assymetric KM for topshop leather jacket from eBay, it turned out to be fake. I had the real one and they didn't look a like. It was great though, but not authentic.

Aaah there's so many things on my shopping list right now, v. dangerous as I just got a uni interview in Edinburgh on Saturday, I'm going to have to control myself :lol: I think I'm gonna have to get those wedges though I love those!

^ lol i cant help but laugh that people are making fake topshop pieces! it kind of shows how popular the collections were though i guess.

I bought these shorts from Richard Nicoll for Topshop:

picture-23.png

caitieb.files.wordpress.com

And I'm graving this ankle booties! Does anyone have a tip? I don't see them on the website anymore!

15razuv.jpg

forum.ellegirl.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
think those boots were in the sale just a couple of weeks ago?

i am so glad the pink belted shorts are back in stock may have to get them this time around :P

those shorts are so so so cute!

i have those boots in the plain suede-without the croco print and its lovely. its true to size and i had tried the croco print ones back when i was buying it and i kind of regret not getting those instead. have you tried ebay?

They have the denim cut away dress in all sizes in westwood cross- I went there monday, bought the pin tuck maxi dress but its just come back into stock on the website, GAH!

Also went to the topshop outlet store, so much of the stuff there is so ridiculously damaged or dirty it goes way past being a "factory second" or "shop soiled"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->