Totally Awesome 90's TV Shows.

I have recently been re-watching Twin Peaks. - Love that show. And I just saw a clip on youtube, about how the character of Bob came to be. :rofl: :lol:

Though two of my personal favorites are The West Wing and Sports Night both by creator Aaron Sorkin :D

I think the 90s had the best black tv comedies....remember family matters, martin, hangin with mr cooper, in the house, living single, Fresh princ eof bel air..etc..I loved them

I love Hey Arnold, which went into the 00s, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, All That, The Amanda Show and more that I can't think of now.

Beverly Hills 90210
Friends
Dharma and Greg
Two guys, a girl and a pizza place
King of Queens
Full House
Melrose Place
The Cosby show
The fresh prince of Bel-Air
Ally McBeal

WORST :

Gilmore Girls
7th heaven

EZ Streets - "noted for its intricate plotting, "noir" themes, and depiction of the ambiguous nature (at times both brutal and touching) of its primary characters. It influenced many later shows from Lost to The Sopranos." (Wikipedia) Great use of music in it as well.

The show was cancelled way before its time. I remember calling CBS to complain about it :lol:

I watched a lot of the same shows already mentioned

and Mr. Show was the best comedy show of the 90s
admittedly I didn't have HBO at the time, so I only saw it later on DVD ...

II adore so many 90's shows! Gilmore Girls , Friends , SATC , 7th Heaven , The Nanny and The baby sitters club. Ngaws.

Last edited by a moderator:
TV used to be better in the 90s anyways.

now most of the things aired is crap :D

Saved by the bell
Fresh Prince
Friends
The nanny
Are you Afraid Of the Dark
Clarissa
Goosebumps
Sabrina The waitch
Honey I shrunk the kids
The racoons
Ellen
Sweet Valley
Daria
Doug
Hey Arnold
AAAh real monsters
cat dog
cow chicken
Rugrats
Boy meets girl
Buffy
Simpsons
Power rangers
Ren & stimpy
The babysitters club
Clueless
Sister sister
keanan & kel

Being a 90s kid was brilliant!! I miss the 90s :wub:

xfiles, pokemon, alvin and the chipmunks, duck tales!! too oooh forgot them...getting all nostalgic now :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had the original Doug on dvd. Or even VHS! Oh, and Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshman, Hey Dude and SBTB! ^_^

I guess BtVS counts, and it is my favorite show. *looks at avatar* I love Daria, too.

I LOVE Are You Afraid of the Dark?! I need more of that show in my life.

And Gilmore Girls isn't a 90s tv show. :judge: But it's one of my favorites anyway. :D

I was watching one of the episodes of Pete and Pete I remember the best the other day. It made me feel very nostalgic. More of them need to be out on DVD or at least on Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->