Trailer Trash doll

I hope this isn`t off-topic but since I find the article hilarious I just had to post it :lol:

Minnie Driver Sick Of The Label Trailer Trash

March 12, 2005, 5:19:48
minnie-driver.jpg
Minnie Driver says she is fed-up with being treated like trailer trash - just because she lives in a caravan.

The millionaire Hollywood actress says she can't shake off the image ever since she admitted to having a trailer home in Los Angeles.

The daughter of a multi-millionaire financier, who spent much of her childhood on a luxury Barbados estate, said people are wrong to take pity on her.

She moaned: "I read somewhere, 'Minnie's down on her luck, living in a caravan'. But that's just not true.
"It's actually more like a house. It's really beautiful. It looks out over the ocean right on the break that I surf."

Minnie first admitted to living in a caravan last year, just before launching her singing career.

She said at the time: "I have a beach-side trailer. It's a nice trailer, in a nice trailer park. And no, it's not like the trailer park that Eminem lived in. You can fix them up really beautifully."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/29432004.htm

---

Yes Minnie, you are "better Trailer Trash" than Eminem :rofl:

Plastic'sWife said:
I dont understand? Why would she live in that?

Because "It's a nice trailer, in a nice trailer park" ? :rofl:

I don`t get it either - I just saw her in Phantom of the Opera - she still has work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->