Britney Watch July 2004 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
ie. She's agreed to give Kevin's NANNIES sole legal and pysical custody. Still, at least they're with someone capable for now.

Just as Britney Spears is getting her life together... she goes on a date with ex-drug and sex addict Russell Brand

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:33 PM on 12th September 2008

Britney Spears has long had questionable taste in men.

So it shouldn't exactly comes as a surprise that she's turned her attention to Russell Brand, a former drug user who has been treated for sex addition.
The pair are said to have enjoyed an intimate dinner last night at Hollywood's Little Red Door restaurant, where they arrived and left separately in an apparent effort to avoid being photographed together.

Enlarge
Enlarge

Date night? Russell Brand and Britney Spears at Hollywood's Little Red Door restaurant last night
It seems the two formed a bond at Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards, where British comedian played host while the triumpant singer scooped three awards.
The certainly looked comfortable in each other's company at the star studded event, Russell at one point resting his hand on her leg.

More...

Just hours before their romantic dinner last night, Russell told reporters he was back on the prowl after a three-month relationship with Australian Teresa Palmer, describing himself as 'footloose and fancy free'.
The lothario, who has dated Kate Moss and Sadie Frost, had previously said he had fallen in love with Palmer, even going so far as to say: 'There's no more womanising.'
Britney, who has already clocked up two ill-fated marriages with Kevin Federline and Jason Alexander, has been single since splitting from Birmingham born paparazzo Adnan Ghalib earlier this year.

article-1055329-0290A79800000578-249_468x487.jpg
Hands on: Russell and Britney at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-date-ex-drug-sex-addict-Russell-Brand.html

No Britney, no...not with that guy. I hope the VMA tv ad is not becoming true: ...it`s gonna be your surname soon, too.. or something like that.

Any new clips of her new album 'Circus'? Her new single 'Womaniser' is meant to be due out this month...

Can't wait to hear Womanizer in its entirety. I'm just so glad that Brit is doing great these days.

I actually really like it too. Or maybe it shouldnt' be surprising because I'm a huge fan.

Anyway, it's a little different than her Blackout stuff, which is good because you don't want just the same album. I feel like it's more disco pop, whereas Blackout was more techno pop. But anywya, yeah, I like it. Hope it does well for her.

I like Womanizer. But for some reason, I'm still not over Gimme More yet. God I love Gimme More! :D Even Blackout was such a great record. Too bad, she wasn't well during the time of its release. It could have been such a HUGE record. Oh well. The best of luck to BritBrit this time! :smile:

I love Womanizer! She will have a great comeback this time around.

And I still think Blackout was a genius piece of pop music!!! The beats, her vocals, etc. it was pure genius!!!! I cant help but wish that she would have been well @ the time- I think that record would have catapulted her to a whole nother level. Im super psyched abouot Circus though- if it's half as good as Blackout, she will blow everyone away.

When are we supposed to get the video for Womanizer?

^WHAT OMFG! at the la show right? i heard rumours about it and hoped it would happen.
how do you know for sure?!

I thought she just preformed via video during Madonna's tour?? Hm. Hopefully this said event gets posted on youtube if it happens. :innocent:

i assumed she meant live performance.. it's already been known she did the video performance. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->