Travel Bags

I've been eyeing on a few pieces from Tanner Krolle, the designer for Loewe had returned to Tanner Krolle where he was a craftsman... I don't have the article but the pieces were beautiful!

Originally posted by pfwoot@Jul 17th, 2003 - 8:19 am
Typically I use my Kelty internal frame pack. It's several years old and has been everywhere with me. :heart:
I have sewn patches on from a few places I 've been and, well I just love it. :P
Wow. You = Me :flower:

I also have been using a Puma duffel for a while, but recently I ran into a major deal I could not pass up - I got a Samsonite rollable big duffel with a hard bottom for $60 (originally $200). I can't wait to test it in May.

I travel with a Versace bright red duffel bag & matching makeup bag...i love them :heart:

love the goyard too! :blush:

A while back I saw a picture of Jennifer Lopez with a Coach Signature (or maybe Mini Signature) duffel sized bag. It was in a picture of her in a teen magazine (I think it was Teen People) that I was reading in Science class, and I cut the picture out. Sadly, I left it in Computer class, though. She was also carrying other Coach bags, but I really like the Signature duffel. I haven't been able to find it anywhere though. I hope it wasn't a fake :unsure:

I know what your talking about, I think, cause in J.Lo's video with LL Cool J, I think it's called "My Love" or something she has all these Coach signature suitcases and duffles and they're beige and grey and either brown or black. The Coach website has none, but if you look on Google they'll give you some, I don't know if they're real or not, but it's worth a try! She may have had them custom made or something, considering they're not on the Coach website, however I know someone who works for Coach, so the next time I see them I'll try to ask! I would really love to get Coach luggage as well! :D

Oh yeah on Google I looked up "Coach signature luggage" and it gave some, but like I said I can't tell if the ones listed are real or not, and when I tried to post picts it got messed up! sorry.....

i use a vintage brown gucci logo suitcase that has the red and green stripes

Bag for Travel...

Hi All! I was hoping that some of you could help me out! I did a search for this but had trouble finding threads...I am going to South Africa in March for two and a half weeks. I am looking for a bag that will be both stylish, able to hold a lot for the trip, and comfortable to carry. I am thinking that I will need to hold identification, passport, iPod, shades, maybe a book, you know the travel essentials, and do it all securely! I am hoping to spend no more then 100 bucks (since I am a grad student money is tight for me!) Any ideas would be really appreciated! Thanks so much in advance for any help! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->