Travel Guide : Barcelona

laineybugz

Reaction score
So I'm going to Barcelona for the weekend next week. Please let me know your recommendations for good places to shop,eat and the best clubs/bars to party!B)

I haven't gone to Barcelona in a long while but definitely visit Las Ramblas B)

You gotta shop around the city center (streets: Pelayo, Portal del Angel, Passeig de Gracia...) there are plenty of shops, lotsa ZARAs, MANGOs, BERSHKAs, STRADIVARIUS', H&M's, and shoes stores! :smile:

For those who'd like to try real catalan "cuisine", I advise you to go to origen 99.9%. check their web at www.origen99.com
the one in the El Born quarter is small but cosy, really traditional, and close to an area full of bars and nightlife.^_^

Zara and Mango are cheaper in Spain than in other countries :wink:
stersita - bring your bathing suit/bikini - there's a beach right in Barcelona!

Here's a weekly cultural online magazine of Barcelona (also Madrid, Lissabon and Amsterdam)
It's pretty nice to read, it's about movies, concerts, art etc.

http://www.lecool.com/

Hanne said:
stersita - bring your bathing suit/bikini - there's a beach right in Barcelona!

oh yes ^_^
And yeah definitily try the food there, last time I went I basically survived on 'pan tomato' (or something like that), it's bread with tomato, olive oil and like cured ham, and a dessert they do called 'crema catalana'. Don't ask how much weight I gained :innocent:

Oh and if you're brave enough go to Port Aventura, a theme park with really scary attractions :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->